• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential Host Needs Motivation - Help!

I think it's a good idea to try and get her husband to buy the cookware from you. You could offer him a discount and count it as one of your December shows for the free product. Then, once she has PC cookware, she'll want to add a few pieces to her new collection at 50 and 60% off. Good luck!
mhrivera
I have a very bare January calendar, and have a lead who I obviously want to book. I don't want to come off pushy or desperate, but I am!

She is a catalog consultant for another direct sales company, but is interested in the cookware. She has Gen. II family skillet, which she is looking to replace. She doesn't want to commit because the holidays are busy, and she's going to try to feel things out. She says it's a possiblity her husband might get her some cookware for Christmas, so wants to see how that plays out.

She also doesn't know if the effort and expense of hosting a show are worth it either - I told her about the $75 savings on the skillet alone, but she said she would probably spend that much hosting a party (between food and goody bags?)

I want her to book for my own sales, but I would hate to see anyone spend that much for cookware (from a very expensive kitchen store) when they can get it for such a good deal!

Any advice? Where should I go from here? :confused:

How about offering to purchase the groceries for her January show. Then suggest that even if her hubby does get her cookware for Christmas, she can always add one of the PC pieces that she didn't receive for 60% off. At her show in January, she will know what piece she didn't get and will be able to chose one piece that she would like to add to her collection. OR... suggest that Hubby purchases her Christmas cookware set at Half Price in January. Maybe it would just be a gift that she knows she's getting AFTER christmas???

let her know she doesnt have to spend all that money. if you're not buying the groceries, average host only spends about $15 and she gets that back in host dollars. Tell her you will be giving away door prizes and food samples, she doesnt need to give away goodie bags. Having a show is supposed to be easy for the host not exhausting and expensive. HTH

Try to get her husband to buy the cookware from you! Offer him some sort of discount and count it as one of your Dec. shows for the free product. Then, once she has PC cookware, she'll want to add a few pieces to her new collection at 50 and 60% off. Good luck.

She is a FANTASTIC recruit lead! I'd suggest 4 things:
1) Make her hosting experience very very easy - do her invites for her (have her give you 40 names and you will send them out for free)
2) Tell her your company pays all the host benefits, and explain them carefully.
3) Do an inexpensive dish and pay for it yourself - tomato basil squares or just a chocolate turtle fudge skillet cake
4) Explain that her show will be her 'start' as a PC consultant, that she can use some of the host credit $ she will earn, to buy-down her starter kit!

Thanks for the suggestions - I am going to email her now, giving her a run-down on our cookware. I am hoping her husband buys the sets now, and then she books in January to get some more! Maybe wishful thinking, but it could happen!

I think she would be a great recruit too! She doesn't seem to like doing shows, but I'll try to bring up the subject.

I'll let you know how it turns out!

Scott: You have THE BEST ideas!

Related to Potential Host Needs Motivation - Help!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you will also receive exclusive discounts and promotions, and have the opportunity to try out new products before they are released to the public.

How can I motivate my friends and family to attend my Pampered Chef party?

The best way to motivate your guests is to focus on the benefits of attending. Let them know they will have a great time trying out new products, learning new recipes, and enjoying delicious food. You can also remind them that by attending, they are supporting your business and helping you earn rewards.

What types of parties can I host with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of party options to fit your needs and preferences. You can host a traditional in-home party, a virtual party through video conferencing, or a catalog party where guests can place orders at their convenience. You can also choose to have a theme party, such as a game night or wine tasting, to make your party even more fun and unique.

How can I make my Pampered Chef party more successful?

One of the best ways to ensure a successful party is to plan ahead and promote it to your friends and family. You can also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, to guests who bring a friend or place an order. Another helpful tip is to have a variety of products on display to allow guests to see and try them out in person.

What support does Pampered Chef provide for hosts?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you have a successful party. Our consultants are always available to answer any questions and provide guidance. We also offer party planning tools and materials, as well as training and support to help you reach your party goals. Additionally, our hosts have access to special promotions and rewards as a thank you for hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texasteacher
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
texasteacher
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • babywings76