• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Your Picture and Connect with Others on Our Forum!

In summary, I saw a Wave 2 thread where people were posting pictures. I think it is a good idea and I want to do it too. I am on vacation in Michigan and will be going home tomorrow. I want to post pictures here, but my avatar is small and I can't upload it. Jayne, your grand daughter is so cute. Stacy said that is a very nice picture of your daughter.
Jayne
Gold Member
I saw wave 2 thread where they were posting pictures. I think it is a good idea! We can recognize each other by our pics. Post here if you can. This is the only one I have access to, it's me and my grandbaby.:D I am on vacation in Michigan. Going home tomorrow.

Attachments

• nevaeh and me.jpg
    nevaeh and me.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 546
Gosh...I want too!!!
I tried to make it my avatar but it keeps failing!!
Maybe I can get it on here as an attachment....

Attachments

• DSC00990.JPG
    DSC00990.JPG
    3.6 KB · Views: 225
Jayne - she is precious! How old is she? My first grandbaby will be born in Sept...I cant wait! My pic is over on Wave 2 by mistake...I posted it and then realized it was a Wave 2 thread.

OK...I tried to make my avatar and it failed so I will attach it..........
HOWEVER...it is really small!!LOL

Attachments

• DSC00990.JPG
    DSC00990.JPG
    3.6 KB · Views: 518
Cindycooks said:
Jayne - she is precious! How old is she? My first grandbaby will be born in Sept...I cant wait! My pic is over on Wave 2 by mistake...I posted it and then realized it was a Wave 2 thread.

Hi Cindy,

Yeah, I saw you on Wave 2, that is what gave me the idea to post pictures.:D She will be 2 on July 12 and is a little wild cat! She loves to give kisses and makes a real big kissing sound when she does it.:D I don't get to see her much cause she lives in Arizona.:( I probably see her 3-4 times a year. I always bring her home around her B-day. She was here in May and is a doll!!:) I wish I could see her more often.:(

Here is my picture...I cant wait until Monday!!!

Wave 1 PicturesHere is a picture of mine from a few years back! I cant wait until monday:D

Attachments

• staci[1].JPG.jpg
    staci[1].JPG.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 510
I posted pictures in the gallery!! Check it out!

Jayne said:
I saw wave 2 thread where they were posting pictures. I think it is a good idea! We can recognize each other by our pics. Post here if you can. This is the only one I have access to, it's me and my grandbaby.:D I am on vacation in Michigan. Going home tomorrow.

Jayne your grand daughter is sooooooooo cute!!!!

Wow Stacy.... that is a very nice picture

Related to Post Your Picture and Connect with Others on Our Forum!

What is "Post Your Picture Here!"?

"Post Your Picture Here!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can upload pictures of their favorite recipes or dishes made with Pampered Chef products. It allows for a visual representation of the dishes and also serves as a source of inspiration for other customers.

How do I post my picture?

To post your picture, simply click on the "Post Your Picture Here!" button on the website and follow the instructions on the page. You will need to provide your name, email address, and a title and description for your picture. Then, upload your picture and click "Submit".

Do I need to have a Pampered Chef product in my picture?

No, you do not need to have a Pampered Chef product in your picture to post it on "Post Your Picture Here!". While it is encouraged to showcase our products, you can also share pictures of dishes made with other tools and ingredients.

Can I post multiple pictures?

Yes, you can post multiple pictures on "Post Your Picture Here!". However, we recommend posting one picture at a time so that each one can be properly captioned and appreciated by other customers.

Will my picture be featured on the Pampered Chef website?

Not all pictures will be featured on the website, but we do review all submissions and select a variety of pictures to be displayed on the website. If your picture is selected, you will receive an email notification and it will be featured on the "Post Your Picture Here!" page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShellBeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003