• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen This Adorable Pic of Our Dog and Cat Together?

In summary, Ann's birds are beautiful and her 8yo just enjoyed watching the Beaker video with her. Bunsen is a poor sick little guy, Beaker is spoiled, Elvis is a baby, and Kelso is a big 90 lb love.
jrstephens
I just had to show yall this pic I took the other night. I love of it of our dog (Momo) and cat (Puddles).

I know I have been posting pics like crazy this week. Can you tell I went back and read the thread on how to put them in a post?!:D I will slow done soon, I promise.

100_3902.jpg

Ooooooh! They are SO adorable!!! Thank you for posting them. I just posted my cat, Moose's picture on another thread, but this is where he should be too! We call this his...."I'm too sexy for my fur" picture!!
Moose-toosexyforhisfur.jpg

Awww....

Here are mine.

Beaker
DCP_0120.jpg

and Bunsen
DCP_169.jpg

All three are so cute!! I love animals!

Boy...I bet if we got all of our pets together...they would have one grand time....YIKES!!!! Ann, your birds are beautiful!!

Thanks. There are a LOT more pics of them online.
Bunsen
Beaker

I went to the online pics. They are so good. My ex-fiance's parents had birds. They were so neat.

I love our birdies. They can be a little demanding and bitey, but they're fun.

Bunsen is a poor sick little guy. We got him "used" and his previous owner didn't take very good care of him. We thought he was doing better, but a couple years ago he started acting weird. So we took him to the vet, who tentatively diagnosed diabetes. He's been doing much better lately, though. (He's a yellow-crowned Amazon.)

Beaker is a spoiled little lady. We got her when she was about 14 weeks old. Her favorite foods are almonds (whole in the shell), corn (especially on the cob), Chee-Tos, ice cream and chicken. She says many many things, including "bagelbagelbagel" and "CORN!"

How cute Ann!!!

We have a African Grey, his name is "Elvis". We got him around christmas time when he was only 9 weeks old. He whistles a lot and says," Hello", "Here Kitty", "boogie boogie" and he growls at the cat.

I just took his picture hanging upside down from his cage.

Attachments

• elvis.JPG
    elvis.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 319
<giggle> Beaker does that, too. We call her "batbird" when she hangs.

hmmm... more Beakerisms...
Birds can't talk. I'm a bird. I'm smart.
Peek-a-boo!
buh-buh-byyyyeeeee!
I gotta go to work.
meow

She also flies around the house. We don't have either bird clipped. Bunsen's PO clipped him, so he wasn't used to flying when we got him. But Beaker has been fully-flighted most of her life (she's 10).

Elvis's wings are not clipped either and we do not let him out because he goes crazy flying into things! LOL He is still a baby!! He will be a year old in October.

chefann said:
Thanks. There are a LOT more pics of them online.
Bunsen
Beaker

My 8yo just watched the Beaker video with me and he cracked up when Beaker said "You Pooped!". You have a very talkative bird... but very cute. Just like with kids, you should do a "grown-up" video of Beaker with her current vocabulary.

Ann~

My 27month DS LOVED the video and pictures of the birds! He got mad when I finally shut it off!

letscook04 said:
Elvis's wings are not clipped either and we do not let him out because he goes crazy flying into things! LOL He is still a baby!! He will be a year old in October.
I would have placed him a few months older than that because of his eyes.

Beaker flew into things at first, too. We had to gradually open curtains, so she'd get the idea that there was glass in the way. :)

chefann said:
I would have placed him a few months older than that because of his eyes.

Beaker flew into things at first, too. We had to gradually open curtains, so she'd get the idea that there was glass in the way. :)

We got him from a breeder and he was born in October 2006. We really still can't tell what sex it is. We had a 20 year old female and this bird is small like the female.

We had Beaker (aka The Beak) DNA tested, since you can't actually tell by looking at Greys. Every time we take her to the vet, they think she's a male until they look at her chart. But because she flies so much, she's very muscular and large.

We had to hand feed Elvis baby bird formula and he was so upset when we had to wean him off of it. He just loves to eat! LOL
He is such a fun bird and I can't wait for him to talk a lot like Beaker!!

My baby Kelso is 90 lbs of love

1_4-6-07_132.jpg

Great photos of all your adorable animals! I miss my beloved cat Colibri who died 6 years ago - and I can't have pets now cause my one son is very allergic to cats - I sure do love them (and dogs too!)

How do you add pictures to a post. I want to show off my cat

Kristen

Here is my baby. His name is Benny.

DSCN0572.jpg

DSCN0623.jpg

Benny is so cute!
And Ann, Bunsen REALLY needs a little fruit hat to match yours!!!

baychef said:
And Ann, Bunsen REALLY needs a little fruit hat to match yours!!!
I don't think he'd wear it. He's usually kinda crabby. Unless DH is wearing his bathrobe. Then Bunsen gets cuddly. So we call DH's robe "The robe of cuteness." Bun's a little more friendly than Beaker, though. I have many, many scars on my hands from Beaker bites.

Related to Have You Seen This Adorable Pic of Our Dog and Cat Together?

What is the size of the "Picture of Our Dog and Cat"?

The "Picture of Our Dog and Cat" is 8x10 inches.

Is the "Picture of Our Dog and Cat" customizable?

Yes, the "Picture of Our Dog and Cat" can be personalized with your own pet's names.

What is the material of the "Picture of Our Dog and Cat"?

The "Picture of Our Dog and Cat" is made of high-quality, glossy photo paper.

Can I choose the frame for the "Picture of Our Dog and Cat"?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of frames to match your home decor.

How long will it take to receive the "Picture of Our Dog and Cat"?

The "Picture of Our Dog and Cat" typically takes 7-10 business days to process and ship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies