• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Other Favorite Forums?

In summary, this forum is a great resource for information on a variety of topics. Some people are interested in cooking and homemaking forums, while others are interested in genealogy and web site development forums. This forum has a variety of topics that are relevant to anyone.
At least I didn't say-

Well, I have to say that I think that last poster is a big drip.

Not you Ann !

Well, I got you to perk up.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Hmmm...I know your business is a grind but it smells like trouble brewing.

Anyone who'd give you a hard time is a drip.
Hey, what can I say? Its a grind!

Well, you already know that bad puns are my cup o' tea.

Then I am sure you read this book:

"Tea and Cookies", by Duncan A Biscuit.

I am a member of a mom's group on meetup.com. It was great to meet other mom's in the area when I moved into town a year ago, and have met many friends in this group.

genburk said:
Then I am sure you read this book:

"Tea and Cookies", by Duncan A Biscuit.
"I love a rich cup of coffee," Tom said strongly.

What exactly is "Unsweetened" iced Tea? Did they take the sugar back out?

<h2>1. What are the best forums for cooking enthusiasts?</h2><p>Some popular forums for cooking enthusiasts include Food52, Chowhound, and Serious Eats.</p><h2>2. Where can I find forums for homemaking tips and advice?</h2><p>You may enjoy forums such as The Nest, Apartment Therapy, or Houzz for homemaking discussions and tips.</p><h2>3. Are there any forums specifically for genealogy research?</h2><p>Yes, there are several great genealogy forums, such as Ancestry.com, FamilySearch, and Genealogy.com.</p><h2>4. Can you recommend any forums for web development?</h2><p>Some popular forums for web development include Stack Overflow, WebmasterWorld, and CSS-Tricks.</p><h2>5. Is there a forum that combines all of these interests?</h2><p>Yes, the Pampered Chef community forum may have subforums dedicated to cooking, homemaking, genealogy, and web development, making it a great place to connect with others who share your interests.</p>

1. What are the best forums for cooking enthusiasts?

Some popular forums for cooking enthusiasts include Food52, Chowhound, and Serious Eats.

2. Where can I find forums for homemaking tips and advice?

You may enjoy forums such as The Nest, Apartment Therapy, or Houzz for homemaking discussions and tips.

3. Are there any forums specifically for genealogy research?

Yes, there are several great genealogy forums, such as Ancestry.com, FamilySearch, and Genealogy.com.

4. Can you recommend any forums for web development?

Some popular forums for web development include Stack Overflow, WebmasterWorld, and CSS-Tricks.

5. Is there a forum that combines all of these interests?

Yes, the Pampered Chef community forum may have subforums dedicated to cooking, homemaking, genealogy, and web development, making it a great place to connect with others who share your interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MarciMac
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • The_Kitchen_Guy