1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Watch this and Check your tires!! This info could save your life

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

My DH and I came across this ABC 20/20 news report and it appears to be from 2008- so you may have seen this already... but I had never seen or heard this before, and it’s quite disturbing (and infuriating). I am sending it to EVERYONE I have in my email contact list and posting in my online hangouts...because it could save YOUR life or someone you know or love. Please pass this on. After watching it, Eric and I went out immediately and checked our tires- and found they are “ok”. I hope you will do the same.

Cut and paste this link into your web browser and play the video. It could save your life!

Not Knowing This about Your Car Tires Could Kill You or Your Loved Ones

God’s blessing to you all in the New Year!

Dec 31, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Thanks, Bobbi! I'm posting this on Facebook now.

Dec 31, 2009
  3. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

WOW...very timely. I am in need of at least 2 new tires and maybe 4 one of the "good ones" needed "fix a flat" tonight!

Also, a good thing for my 19 year old who likes to barter and buy tires from people. GAK..I just felt a few more hairs turn grey!!:eek:

Dec 31, 2009
Have something to add?