• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Forum: Get Answers for Your Business Questions

S
sarahmarie
Can we have a forum for new people to ask questions about the business? I have a question about what other products should i order with my ss kit but i dont know where to post it.
Thanks!

Look through the SS program at what you are eligible to earn. Look in your kitchen at what you already have. Then think about the rest of the products in the catalogs. What's missing that you might use for recipes at shows? You will want at least some of the cookbooks for sure and then look through them and walk through the prep and serving of the recipes you might want to do at shows.

Before you order anything check to see if any of those products are listed in the supply order form and also consider that in month 4 you can purchase up to $500 retail at 40% off. All consultants also get to order a "kit enhancement" - 40% off every April too. My suggestion is to just get what you MUST have for now and wait for the opportunity to spend less.

Then decide on what YOU need. No one can decide that for you. We all have different priorities in our shows, recipes and kitchens so what I NEED is not always what you need.

I am in my 4th month beginning next week. I found that when I get my SS kit I had all I needed to begin with but the more shows I done the more products I found I "wanted." You get tons of stuff when you sale $1250 in commmissinalbe sales during the SS months, so, look to see what those items are and make sure you do not order something you can get for free. And when your bank reaches $1250 during the SS months you get to choose an additional packages. I defintely say get a fee cooks. I personally did not like the one I got for stoneware during SS1 but that is just me. I would suggest getting the All the Best cook book - to me it really is the best. And the Celebrat cookbook is on the Fall/Winter Supply Order for only $5 since it is being discontinued.

Hope this helps! and Good Luck!!!

I think a newbie forum would be great, especially for those of us about to sign up as consultants.

I am a newbe too! It's hard getting started because you feel like you don't have any of the "big ticket items" to sell. There were so many great receipes I wanted to deomo however didn't have the product to demonstrate it. I would suggest asking your director and/or someone on your team/friend if you could borrow that product for a show until you receive it in your ss kits and/or able to buy it. Don't go crazy just yet. Give yourself some time.

I would love a newbie forum. This board is sooooo helpful but it would be great to be able to connect with consultants who are going through the same things that I am. :)

Y'all are starting at the perfect time you know....with the cool new Fall Products and the stoneware sale! Good Luck!

Related to Newbie Forum: Get Answers for Your Business Questions

1. What is the purpose of the Newbie Forum?

The Newbie Forum is a designated space for new people to ask questions and get answers related to their business.

2. How can the Newbie Forum help me with my business?

The Newbie Forum is a great resource for new business owners as it allows them to get answers to their questions from experienced individuals in the industry. This can help newbies make informed decisions and avoid common mistakes.

3. Can I ask any type of business-related question in the Newbie Forum?

Yes, you can ask any question related to your business in the Newbie Forum. However, it is important to make sure that your question is relevant and appropriate for the forum.

4. Can I request for a new forum to be created for a specific topic?

Yes, you can suggest new forum topics by reaching out to the forum moderators. They will review your suggestion and determine if it is appropriate to create a new forum for that topic.

5. How can I ensure that my question gets answered in the Newbie Forum?

To increase the chances of getting your question answered, make sure to provide enough information and be specific about your question. Also, try to research and see if your question has already been answered in the forum before posting it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShellBeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ARA in PA