• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Share Your Milestones for 2006!

In summary, various consultants have shared their milestones and achievements in their Pampered Chef careers. Many have reached the rank of Future Director and have earned bonuses and incentives such as free products and trips. Others have hit sales milestones, recruited team members, and earned top seller awards in their clusters. Despite different experiences and goals, all consultants are proud of their accomplishments and grateful for the friendships and opportunities they have found through Pampered Chef.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I thought that this thread would be a lot of fun to do! In 20 months of selling PC I have:
1. officially become a Future Director,
2. made $50k career club with $60699.97,
3. AND have made San Francisco! :D :D :D
4. I have also made every incentive of free stuff that PC put out for us this year!! (maybe not the top level every time but I did earn something!)

What milestone have you hit? $15k in career sales, Level 1 of the trip? Please list so we can congratulate you!!!

I hit my $15000 in career sales & celebrated my one-year anniversary with PC.

I earned all three SS and two SS bonus. And Level One of both Sell-a-Thons.

I was also listed in the Top 50 Super Starters on CC in one of my SS months (I think month two).

15000 in sales 20 and change now
all super starter bonuses
top in my cluster 4 months running

WOO HOO!!!

I made 15k in career sales
Had my 1 yr anniversary
and earned level 2 in the Nov sale a thone

I made Future Director, hit my $15,000 in sales, and am now $6,000 from $50,000, Top level of Fall sale-a Thon, Beat mt best with $6600 in sales for November, and missed San Fran trip by a smidgen.

I made Future Director and the sell-a-thon...:)

I had my 3yr anniversary, earned Top Recruiter in my cluster (which had me totally floored!), had my first every $10k month, earned Atlantis...and had an altogether awesome year with my awesome team!!

dannyzmom said:
I had my 3yr anniversary, earned Top Recruiter in my cluster (which had me totally floored!), had my first every $10k month, earned Atlantis...and had an altogether awesome year with my awesome team!!
Oops - forgot...I also earned TPC and got my Ruby Ring!

I got to $15,000 in career sales
I became Future Director
earned level 2 in November sell-a-thon
signed up for conference club
I didn't hit San Fran but made it to level 1!
I have become much more confident in myself
I have met some great new friends here on Chef Success!!!:D

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah and Happy Kwaanza (sp)!

I celebrated my 5 year anniversary:)
I earned all the sell a thons; including the top level in Nov:)
Was #1 in sales in my cluster 2 months:)
Didn't quite earn SanFran; but did earn level 1:)
Made enough comission the last 2 months that my tree is overflowing with presents for my family that I paid cash for:D
Met lots of wonderful people here on chef success:D

pamperedgirl3 said:

I also earned level 2 of the Nov sell-a-thon. I was top sales for a few months in my cluster, & I found chef success & all of you!! Oh-and I found out about Belinda Ellsworth--so my milestones in 2007 should be even more! I also attended National Conference for the first time.

*Started in July; earned all three SS bonuses and two plus bonuses.
*Earned fall products, $50 in PC dollars for stoneware month and the December secret product.
*Top seller on my director's team first three months (with $3k+ in Oct!) and #2 in Nov.

Whoo hoo!

Forgot about the PC dollars--earned $50 also! I also earned Dec product.

I started in August (SS1 was September) and have earned:

The GFS knives from that promo
Future Director (3 signed, 1 qualified so far and the other 2 are still in their SS months and are working on it)
All 3 SS incentives (no bonuses, but that's ok)
$50 in PC money for my qualified recruit
1 grill pan for my 3rd recruit (so far)
Level 2 of the stoneware promo
My first 2 FD bonuses (from Nov and Dec...gotta love free money!)

:D

-Hit my 15,000 in career sales
-just celebrated my first anniversary with PC
-Recruited 6 people so far (aiming for 15 for TPC), just have to get them qualifed only 2 have qualifed so far, I think two others might be kit nappers and the other two are just taking there time.
-Reached level 2 of Nov. Sellathon
-Reached level 1 of the Incentives (this is huge for me becuase I didn't really start being active with PC til August)

pamperedgirl3 said:

Me too! And did $21k my first full year with TPC! Next year I want to shoot for $30K and start recruiting!

Lacy- you need to change your experience to 5 years!!

I don't have many visable milestones, but I finally feel like I can do this. I am almost ashamed that I have been doing this for over two years and still haven't reached my $15000. This year alone I have done over $8000 in sales and only have $11000 in career sales due to going inactive in 2004. I recruited my first on my 2 year anniversary with PC, and now have 4 recruits. I officially became a Future Director and feel that it is something I can maintain, even if I don't get overrides. My goal is to earn a trip- whether it is this year or 5 years from now. I WILL GO ON VACATION COURTESY OF PC!!

First, Gillian, I'm with you. It took me a long time to reach $15,000 (I can't even remember how long anymore). I've always stayed active, but sold just enough to do so, for about 2 years. I finally "kicked it into gear" about a year and a half ago (for me that means doing 4 shows a month - that's enough for me). Everyone goes at their own pace, which is what is great about PC - you run your business how YOU want.

2006 has been my "biggest PC" year. I celebrated five years w/ PC, recruited 3 new consultants, made level one for the incentive (would have loved the trip, though...), highest sales in our cluster for quite a few months (missed out on top sales of the year by $900...but it was one of my recruits who beat me, so yay for her!), reached level 2 of both sellathons, earned the mid-season products both times around, and went to conference. I have 4 recruits, one more signing in January. One of my 4 is inactive and probably will stay that way, so I still need at least one more after my January gal signs.

The biggest milestone for me, though, was conference 2005. I know it's a year late, but let me tell you why I mention that. At conference one of my teammates took a picture of me with some other consultants. She gave that picture to me in April 2006, and I looked at it and said to myslef, "Holy sh**, is that me? Do I really have 8 chins? Gosh did I get fat!!!" OK, so yeah, I knew I was fat, but seeing that picture just opened my eyes! So I taped that picture to my fridge and marched my big wobbly butt to the nearest Weight Watchers meeting. Seven months later I'm 50 lbs lighter and feel like a new me. I have more confidence in myself, both personally and professionally. I always felt my weight hindered me. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't, but perception is everything! Plus, I'm healthier (went in for a long-overdue physical and had all the bloodwork done - dr. said I'm in picture perfect health:D ), and I actually LIKE to exercise:eek: . I'm less crabby (maybe my hubby won't agree with that one), and have much more fun with the kids!

OK, so maybe that's not all PC related, but in a way it is, because the new confidence I have is reflected in the way I carry myself at shows and even talking with potential hosts, recruits, etc. Also, I have a few shows lined up with my new Weight Watchers friends (hmmm, can I write off WW meetings?:rolleyes: )

Thanks for reading, and good luck to all of you in 2007! May it be as successful as you hope!
Diane

dianevill said:
The biggest milestone for me, though, was conference 2005. I know it's a year late, but let me tell you why I mention that. At conference one of my teammates took a picture of me with some other consultants. She gave that picture to me in April 2006, and I looked at it and said to myslef, "Holy sh**, is that me? Do I really have 8 chins? Gosh did I get fat!!!" OK, so yeah, I knew I was fat, but seeing that picture just opened my eyes! So I taped that picture to my fridge and marched my big wobbly butt to the nearest Weight Watchers meeting. Seven months later I'm 50 lbs lighter and feel like a new me. I have more confidence in myself, both personally and professionally. I always felt my weight hindered me. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't, but perception is everything! Plus, I'm healthier (went in for a long-overdue physical and had all the bloodwork done - dr. said I'm in picture perfect health:D ), and I actually LIKE to exercise:eek: . I'm less crabby (maybe my hubby won't agree with that one), and have much more fun with the kids!

OK, so maybe that's not all PC related, but in a way it is, because the new confidence I have is reflected in the way I carry myself at shows and even talking with potential hosts, recruits, etc. Also, I have a few shows lined up with my new Weight Watchers friends (hmmm, can I write off WW meetings?:rolleyes: )

Thanks for reading, and good luck to all of you in 2007! May it be as successful as you hope!
Diane

What an inspirational story - Way to go Diane - and thanks for sharing with us!

What a fantastic story Diane!:D I need to get a fire under my butt to do the same thing! I would feel so much better about myself.:rolleyes: Directorship and losing weight are my 2007 GOALS!!:)

Diane- Thank your for sharing your PC experience! It is very inspirational to know that I can succeed in this business even with a slow start. I do less than one show a month on average, but love this business too much to let it go. I am revamping my show over Christmas and hopefully will get more booking leads. After two years I still feel like I am relying on friends and family to "do me a favor" and host. I can't wait to actually get bookings from bookings from bookings! I have not gone inactive since I joined this site in the Fall of 2005, and am excited to face the challenges of doing shows while largely pregnant/due any day/ with a newborn at home. I am scared as well because they birth of my son was my downfall last time.

In 2007 my goals are:
Become director with a team of people truly committed to their business
Earn level 2 of a sellathon
Not only stay active, but have profitable months surrounding my baby's birth

I started in September
I earned all 3 SS months and 2 plus bonuses
my knives
level 1 of stoneware
level 2 of sell a thon
december incentive
top cluster sales in november
2 $1,000 shows.
And i am up to about $9,000 in career sales already!

My milestones this year are pretty pathetic.recruited 1
Attended conference
5 yr anniversary w/PC
made November sell a thon level 1
Earned December product
had 2 $1250 months in a row (hasn't happened since year 1 for me)
earned my first FD override
Got my star here. :)BUT, I will hit $50k in career sales in January (I'm about $200 away), and I will attend my first Leadership conference in 2007.

Here's my milestones for 2006!!!!!Celebrated my 1 year anniv.
Recruited 5 (2 were kit nappers)
Made Future Director
Earned Help whip products
Earned spring mid season products
Earned level 2 in June Sell athon
Earned level 1 in Nov Sell athon
Earned December product
Earned 1 gift card from home depot
Beat my highest sales 2 months in a row
Had high sales in my cluster for quite a few months
Attended National Conf.
Won a shopping spree
Earned level 1 of the golden treasures, Natonals here I come w/ conf. cash

Well I forgot about the forged cutlery! I got those too.

Also have one recruit. She hasn't done anything and may never, but I got the free cattys!!

2006 MilestonesGreat idea for a thread!! It is so cool to see each person run their business their way!! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments!!

I signed in January but my 1st SS month was March, I also qualified in March.
I earned all 3 SS and all 4 bonuses
Rec'd 12" skillet for qualifying
Earned 7 pc Executive Cookware for cookware sales
Earned almost every monthly incentive PC offered to us
Earned level 1 in June Sell-a-thon
Went to Conference (Had a BLAST and met some really COOL people)
Earned level 1 in stoneware sales
Earned level 2 in November Sell-a-thon
Earned December surprise product
Hit my $15000 in career sales (love that raise)
Earned level 1 of the incentives (Got some spare cash for conference this year)!!
Ending 2006 with $24631.35 in sales
Quit my full time job in June (that was a relief)
Looking forward to Conference 2007 (Hope to see you all there!! Wave 3)
Set personal goals to limit my time spent on Chef Success and other boards and increase my time spent on the phone. I have managed them both. I have 8 bookings for January, 3 for February and 4 for March and several people to call.
My goal for 2007 is recruiting!! Wish me luck (I think that's what it takes)!!:D

I would like to say Thank You to all of you and your ideas, flyers, newsletters, advice etc...I don't spend a whole lot of time here but when I am on, I get valuable info!! It is time well spent!! My business would not be where it is today without all of you! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!:)

I wonder if there is a connection between me having sad sales and a sagging business and my bountiful amounts of posts here??? Hmmmm.... something to think about!!

I started with my SS1 in November.

I earned my knives, when I signed in September and qualified, also earning my kit for free from my recruiter. I reached my SS1. Am close to reaching SS2 and a plus bonus. Have booked into February. I have one recruit and made it onto the list for recruits during SS month 1. Level one of Sell-a-thon, stoneware bonus level 1 in September. That's it but I really don't work that hard at this...

gilliandanielle said:
I wonder if there is a connection between me having sad sales and a sagging business and my bountiful amounts of posts here??? Hmmmm.... something to think about!!

THat's what my director warned me about....being on here when I should be making customer care calls! But, I'm usually here early in the morning--not my time for calls! And oh yeah, I'll have to change my experience! And hey, don't feel bad about a slow start; this biz is for you to run how it works in your life! My first 3 years were my slow start. I did about 1-2 shows per month. My big kick in the butt was when I went to conference...and also the fact that the restaurant I was working at (my 3rd part time job) slowed down & I wasnt' getting many hours--wasn't really wanting them either; I had just had my 2nd daughter. I decided I didn't want to wait tables every weekend anymore & decided to step up my biz. This year I never did less than 4 shows a month; sometimes more. '07 I'm not taking less than 6 shows a month cause I want a trip next year! But, you hang in there; stay positive & just do what you can once the baby is born! You can do it:)

Diane: thanks for sharing a wonderful story. That is so awesome for you:)

You guys are adding incentives I forgot about! Oh, and in a couple weeks I'll have my 100,000 careeer sales:) Get to move up a table at career club lunch at conference!

Thanks Lacy! I have a LONG list of new year's resolutions, but I can't cut back too much. I know it is so pathetic, but I don't really have "real" friends so when I come here it is so nice!!

Gill, my directors said the samething. At conference my direc. brought it up like 3 times and wanted me to stay off for a whole month w/o logging on. At first I was responding, then I just let her go on. I will admit that when I am busy I am not on here as much. However when I am looking for support, or need ideas you guys are the first I come to.

So now if I bring something up at a meeting, I say it came from the devil website. So now some of my sister consultant's say the same thing.

My milestones for the year -

Hit $15,000 in sales after 14 months with TPC
Didn't hit any of the sell-a-thons however did get that awesome 8 quart SS mixing bowl and got 2 shows in December - looking forward to that new spring product! Still trying to get my groove going to have more shows on a monthly basis - but hey I still love this business regardless of the slower months!

I also attended my first National Conference and earned Breakfast of Caring! Looking forward to 2007's conference - wave 1!

sorry I forgot some things.....
Celebrated my 1 year anniv.
Recruited 5 (2 were kit nappers)
Made Future Director
Earned Help whip products
Earned spring mid season products
Earned level 2 in June Sell athon
Earned level 1 in Nov Sell athon
Earned December product
Earned 1 gift card from home depot
Beat my highest sales 2 months in a row
Had high sales in my cluster for quite a few months
Attended National Conf.
Won a shopping spree
Earned level 1 of the golden treasures, Natonals here I come w/ conf. cash

I hit $15,000 in Career sales
I earned the cluster challange (Santuko)
I earned the 8qrt SS Bowl
I earned the fall/win midseason products

I just look at all this, and realize that I had quite a year. Yes I didn't earn a trip but tha'ts okay, there is always next year. Here is to 2007!!!

I love getting my W-2 with all my "prizes" listed on there. It sucks paying taxes on them, but they sure are fun to earn!

Ps. Forgot about:

~Level 1 sell a thon June
~ Santuko knife challenge
~New Mystery Spring Product???? (2 shows in Dec)
~2nd Highest Month in my sales career in Sept.
~$50 PC dollars for Stoneware challenge
~$125 Family skillet for Pan O Rama

I guess I had a better year than originally thought!

OK, here it goes...

My first SS month was January, 2006 -- so in only 1 YEAR:

I earned all 3 SS and 7 SS bonuses

Earned 1/2 off National Conference Fee back in January

Earned 7 pc Executive Cookware & a Stir Fry Skillet for Cookware Sales

Quit my full time job in March -- YEAH!

Earned every monthly incentive PC offered to us

Went to National Conference and since then I have qualified 8 consultants (for a total of 10 consultants on my TEAM)

Earned Level 3+ in stoneware sales (sold 75 or so...)

Became a Director as of Oct 1st

Earned 2 Home Depot Cards

Earned level 3 in November Sell-a-thon (plus as a Director I get those product twice!)

Earned December Incentive product, along with the 1000 bonus points and the 1000 bonus points for going to Leadership

Had $50,000 in career sales in my FIRST YEAR -- 2006!!!!

Earned my "FAST TRACK" Director Briefcase

Earned Level 3 trip...Atlantis here I come!

Oh, yeah, the best is that I AM SITTING WITH DORIS AT THE NEW DIRECTOR'S BREAKFAST!!!!

And of course, I have met the most AMAZING women right here on this site!:D

Janice you are truely Inspirational to me!!! What an Amazing 1st Year with TPC!!! All your acheivements just blows my mind!!!!!Congrats!!! Good luck in 2007!

Lacy I hear ya...I am on here either early in the AM or late at night, so it doesn't eat into my call time. But at times like this where I've pretty much had to shut down to focus on my day job for the next few weeks, this board has made sure I'm not totally out of it!

Glad to hear that it's okay to have a slow start in this. While I don't consider about $9k since July too slow, I know I need to pull back on my pace when I can jump back in late January to not only balance my life but make sure hubby doesn't leave me LOL ... he is getting more supportive but I need to balance this and only go nuts the months that there are incentives I want the most...and maintain the others. Going gangbusters all the time is burning me out and that's not just on PC but life in general!

So my goal for 2007 is balance. And I'd love to make FD and/or get to level 1 in the incentive program!

ok I am typing with one hand due to surgery Friday so excuse any typos

- earned 12 in skillet and lid and saute pan in pan a rama
- earned level 1 june sell a thon
- went to conference and was on runaway bus but changed my business. was ready to quit but put it in God's hands and since thn,
- have been top sales for cluster every month since june except july
- hi top level ($75) stoneware
- hit 15k in sales in oct
- hit level 2 november and had highest month with 4600
- got mystery product in december
- paid off furniture (1422 since Aug) and proved Dad wrong since he didn't think I could do it by Jan (I'm early!)
- still working on extra 1k points
- earned level 1 of trip

goals next year

- promote to director
- earn at least level 2 trip (mom has never flown)
- get TPC
- Breakfast of caring
- 50k career club

Merry Christmas all!!

Did:
-celebrated my 2nd full year with PC (previously earned 0 super starters)
-passed 15K in career sales in Jan
-sold 9.5K more this year
-Had an anonymous recruit (really) join in May; she did nothing but I got 25 free catalogs! She joined on my website; Very bizarre
-Had a 2.3K August, got a surprise congrats call from my Sr.Exec Dir
-Held 4 recruiting interviews
-Missed 1250 in November by $2.97 and by not tracking
-Made 1250 in December - will be getting free Spring product!
-Registered 6 in January - will be getting Cookware bags
-Am booking 5 weeks out
-Am a better PC consultant than I was last year!

Will:
-earn a trip in 2007
-go back to NatConf in 2007
-call HO to check on my final Dec order that hasn't shipped yet
-hold 2 recruiting interviews a month
-sign 3 recruits by June
-Make 1250 in sales each month - min. 3 months in a row.

I hit my first SS month, and had two 1000 dollar months for Aug and Sept!!

This was such a fun thread to read through!! Thanks so much for starting it. Congrats to EVERYONE who achieved anything this year. Every single incentive or goal that you achieve is such an accomplishment, no matter what your goals. If your goal was to stay active and you did it-way to go!! It's so cool that people can outline what they want out of this business and go for it and nobody is forced to conform to certain goals or levels if that's not what they want in their business.

This has been by far my most exciting year in nearly four years. (My 4th anniversary will be in March).

~ earned Atlantis!! (first time earning the premiere trip):cool:
~ had my best year ever- $56,600 in sales....and counting!
~ enjoyed having a really cool cluster! I LOVE seeing them reach their goals
~ went to my 4th national conference (and my first Director's event which was awesome!!)
~ had my best month ever-$7468 in November...earned top level in Sell-A-Thon
~ earned the Executive 5-piece set, 7-piece set and double burner griddle in the Pan-O-Rama
~ earned the Santoku knife in the cluster challenge (thanks to a great cluster!)
~ went on the Level 2 cruise in May from last year's incentive program- it DEFINITELY makes you want to earn any and all trips you can!
~ in December, earned whatever that spring mystery product is AND earned 2000 points toward next year's incentive trip!:)
~ earned $75 PC dollars in the Stoneware incentive in September....helped pay for Leadership!:)
~ I love watching the career sales creep up.......$131,000 in less than 4 years so far!!

I don't even know what else, but I have SOOO much more I want to do with my business and with my cluster. This opportunity has truly changed my life and I continue to try to make positive changes. Several of those are my New Year's resolutions.....be more organized, be better about getting newsletters out on time (both customer and cluster newsletters), implement Belinda Ellsworth's :D Power Hour System 100% (I sort of half-heartedly did it after conference), get on the phone even more, keep a cleaner office and house, and the list goes on and on. Obviously I want to hit the same milestones with my business, especially earning whatever great trip they'll be announcing. Oh yeah, AND earning TPC in sales this year and getting that ring! I'm over half way there and we have 6 months left.

Again, what a cool thread! I can't believe all of the amazing accomplishments I see on here! Keep up the great work!!!

Signed in March, but started in April of 2007:

* Earned all 3 super starter month bonuses plus, one bonus pack
* Earned June Level I, and November level II sell-a-thons
* Earned 8 Qt bowl and 2 shows in December
* Recruit one person in SS No. 3 and received grill pan
* Pan-o-rama - Family Skillet
* Reached $15K in personal sales at the end of October (love the raise)
* Year end sales of $19,500
* Attended National Conference
* Earned Level I - $250 Gift Certificate or $300 Conference Cash
* Earned Level I of September stoneware award - $25 in PC Dollars
* Highest Month in Sales of $5,717...Loved that pay check

In 2007...I will
* Walk across the stage as a Director
* TPC in Sales and Recruiting
* Earn Level II or III Incentive trip

Congrats to everybody!!!

i guess signing on Dec 27. really surprising my director/recruiter. this next year will be great.

Started in Nov:

- absolute best thing was finding this virtual cluster
- sold 11K in Nov-Dec (earned top level for sell-a-thon)
- earned SS1, SS2 and seven bonus kits :eek:
- made the decision to view the telephone as my friend (wasn't easy...but it's the heart of my business)
- am glad I left my job and am doing this instead :)

Kristin

Interresting...let me think2006 was a great year!!

Attended Leadership (where I walked and sat with Marla at the New Directors breakfast)

Earned Top Level of Sale-a-thon in the spring

Went to Vienna with my husband!! :D :D :D :D Thanks Pampered Chef (sat with Chris Manion twice- once to see the Vienna Boys Choir...table 5 in the front row!!!)

Earned FREE National Conference Fee

TPC in personal sales

Went to National Conference- Walked for my Ruby Ring!!!

Recruited and qualified 8

Earned EVERY PIECE of Executive Cookware with points left to spare!!

Earned every monthly incentive PC offered to us

Earned mid-season products (both times)

Earned Level 3+ in stoneware sales (sold 100 or so...)

Earned 3 Home Depot Cards

Earned Top Level in November Sell-a-thon (plus as a Director I get those products twice!)

Earned December Incentive product, along with the 1000 bonus points and the 1000 bonus points for going to Leadership

Sold $57,000 (down from last year..opps)

Reached $200,000+ career sales in 4 years

Earned Level 3 trip...Can't wait for the beach...guess I better stop eating those Reese's PB Cups! ha ha

Got my Birthday Card from Doris and my christmas present (gotta love being a director)

And who knows what else...gotta wait for that 1099...as I am always amazed at what we earn!!

This year I will:

Earn whatever is the top level (not Exec level) of the trip
Promote to Advanced Director
Walk stage for TPC in at least 2 categories!! I want that luggage:D

Don't know where to post this, but someone asked me how I got to sit with Doris (who is soooooo sweet!)....

She told us that we were the top 9 in sales of the New Directors (Directors who promoted from National in July til December). I am not sure how many New Directors there were, though. I have to go back thru the KCN and count.

Pretty cool, though. So, to sit with Doris, that's all you have to do!:D

Same here, Janice! I sat with Marla Gottschalk, for being Top in Sales #10-18... So I guess #1-9 was with Doris, #10-18 were with Marla! :D
Marla is so sweet, she wanted all of us to do her "queen" wave. She told me she was impressed that I made it there with really only 10 months in sales. LOL
There were 214 of us that walked the stage, I think...

My first month I sold over $2500. :)

Then I had to resign and move to the UK. :( Here I have made 2 of the 3 SS bonuses and am about to make the 3rd one next week!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • PampMomof3