• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Keep My Son in Your Prayers

In summary, Christina's 3-year-old son is having his tonsils and adnoids removed tomorrow. He's excited about food, but is starting to get nervous and scared.
cpaylor
Please keep my 3 yr son in your prayers tomorrow. He's having his tonsils and adnoids taken out at 7:30. This has been planned for several weeks and it is just sinking in to me. I'm starting to get nervous and scared. However, I'm trying to be strong so he doesn't get upset. He's more excited about eating ice cream, pudding, applesauce, and bananas. I can't wait until this is over.

Dear Lord, we praise you Jesus for who you are and how you minister to us...calm this mama's heart...wrap your loving arms around her and let her know that YOU are there... and that you love her and her little boy. Christina is experiencing the anticipation of having to give her dear son over to another for surgery... Your father did so much more so that we may have YOU! Give Christina the peace to know that your plans for her and her son are good plans ... that this surgery will give them so much more than the courage it takes to submit her baby to it. Jesus... we lay our sister and her son in your hands... we stand here in prayer for them, trusting and believing in Your perfect care. Give them real rest tonight and a clear and easy trip to the hospital tomorrow. Help him not to be hungry or thirsty at all... remove that desire until after the surgery ... we know that you can and we believe that you will! Be the wind beneath this mother's wings... In your precious name... Amen

yeahthat.gif

Diane is such a prayer warrior that all I can say is AMEN...I was praying that prayer to God as I was reading it!

My oldest son had this surgery about 2 1/2 years ago (he was 10 at the time) - he had no complications, not much pain and recovery time was quick. He also rarely gets sick now which is truly a godsend. Wishing your little one good luck and a quick recovery!

I hope everything goes well. I know it's scary to have him go under. A year and a half ago, my son was 4 when he had to be put under for a bronchoscopy/laryngoscopy (sp?). The worse part for him was having the IV in his hand afterwards for a little bit (now I can't remember what that was for.....fluids??). I was all freaked out about it too, but then it ended up being ok. Good luck!!! Let us know how he does.:)

I'm thinking that this surgery should be over by now... lets all pray for fast healing and minimal bleeding etc for Christina's little guy ... and just that all has gone well.

Prayers for you and your son Christina.

Sorry I didn't get back on sooner...we all took a nap when we got home.
Thanks for your prayers and thoughts! Everything went well and we are now home and starting the recovering process.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

Yea! Glad he's doing well. You'll both be in my prayers as he recovers.

1. Can you give me some more information about the "Please Keep My Son in Your Prayers" campaign?

Of course! The "Please Keep My Son in Your Prayers" campaign is a partnership between Pampered Chef and the American Cancer Society to raise awareness and funds for childhood cancer research. Through this campaign, we are asking our customers and consultants to keep those affected by childhood cancer in their prayers and to donate to this important cause.

2. How can I participate in the "Please Keep My Son in Your Prayers" campaign?

There are several ways to participate in the campaign. You can make a donation directly on our website, host a fundraiser party where a portion of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society, or simply spread the word and encourage others to join in keeping those affected by childhood cancer in their prayers.

3. Is there a specific time frame for the campaign?

The "Please Keep My Son in Your Prayers" campaign runs from September 1st to September 30th, which is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. However, donations are accepted year-round and greatly appreciated.

4. How will the donations be used?

All donations made through the "Please Keep My Son in Your Prayers" campaign will go directly to the American Cancer Society's childhood cancer research and support programs. These funds will help to improve treatments, find new cures, and provide support for families affected by childhood cancer.

5. Can I donate without making a purchase from Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! While we do have special fundraising products available for purchase, you can also make a donation directly on our website without making a purchase. Every donation, big or small, makes a difference in the fight against childhood cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • cat