• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Son Has to Be a Plant ???? Costume Ideas Please!

In summary, for a "My Son Has to Be a Plant" theme, some costume ideas include dressing up as a specific type of plant or a plant-inspired character. There are also easy DIY options using green clothing, accessories, and cardboard or paper. Kitchen items can also be incorporated, such as using colanders or mixing bowls. To make the costume stand out, adding details like glitter and props can enhance the look. And for Pampered Chef consultants, products such as the Salad Chopper and Veggie Spiralizer can be used to create unique and fun elements for the costume.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
My son has a speaking part in the Kindergarten presentation at next week's PTO meeting. Just found out that I need to make him a costume :eek: and I'm clueless! He needs to be a plant. Yes, I said a plant. The costume needs to be something easy to move around in, cannot block his face, and can't be huge as the children are standing close together.

His teacher suggested that I dress him in green and attach foam leaves to his clothing.

Any more ideas? Remember he's a boy so nothing frilly please. It also needs to be fairly easy as I am way more than busy this next week.

Thanks TONS for helping me with this.

Dress him in brown pants and a green shirt. Then you can use leaves from a fake plant to sew or glue onto him to make him look leafy. Maybe even add a fake bird!

Better - dress him in a giant Pampered Chef box, past on a photo of HO and tell everyone that he's the PC World Headquarters plant.

What about cutting leaves from green felt & sticking them to his clothes with double sided tape?!? You could even stick some to a head band (too girly??) to place on his head.

1. What are some costume ideas for a "My Son Has to Be a Plant" theme?

Some costume ideas could include dressing up as a specific type of plant, such as a tree, flower, or vegetable. You could also get creative and dress up as a plant-inspired character, like Poison Ivy or Groot.

2. Are there any easy DIY options for a "My Son Has to Be a Plant" costume?

Yes, there are plenty of easy DIY options for this theme. You could make a costume using green clothing and accessories, such as leaves, vines, or flowers. You could also use cardboard or paper to create a plant-inspired headpiece or mask.

3. Can I incorporate kitchen items into my child's "My Son Has to Be a Plant" costume?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use items like colanders, mixing bowls, and kitchen utensils to create a unique and fun plant costume. For example, a colander can be turned into a flower pot or a mixing bowl can be transformed into a giant leaf.

4. What are some ways to make a "My Son Has to Be a Plant" costume stand out?

To make your child's costume stand out, you could add details like glitter, sequins, or faux flowers to their outfit. You could also incorporate face paint or makeup to give them a more realistic plant appearance. Adding props, such as a watering can or a small toy insect, can also add a fun touch to the costume.

5. Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products that could be used for a "My Son Has to Be a Plant" costume?

Yes, Pampered Chef has several products that could be used for a plant-themed costume. For example, our Salad Chopper can be transformed into a unique leaf accessory, and our Veggie Spiralizer could be used to create a curly green wig. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies