• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Picture of the Round Stone With Handles??

In summary, Jessica is looking for a picture of the round stone with handles to show her customer who wants to order a stone and rack. She is currently inactive due to moving and does not have any pictures to show. Another consultant, Kimberly, offers to send her a new product brochure and suggests ordering supplies to become active again. Kimberly shares a picture of the stone with handles and encourages Jessica to use it to make the sale. Beth also offers to help Jessica and sends her a private message.
jchesley
Does anyone have a picture of the round stone with handles they could post for me? I have someone who wants to order a stone & rack, but I would love to have them wait until Sept. 1st so I can order them the one with handles. The problem is I am inactive because I moved (Fl to IA), and I don't have any pictures to show him.

Thanks for the help!
Jessica

I'm not sure how to upload pictures so I saved the picture in a document...

Attachments

• Stone.jpg
    Stone.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 369
jchesley said:
Does anyone have a picture of the round stone with handles they could post for me? I have someone who wants to order a stone & rack, but I would love to have them wait until Sept. 1st so I can order them the one with handles. The problem is I am inactive because I moved (Fl to IA), and I don't have any pictures to show him.

Thanks for the help!
Jessica
If you email or pm me your address I'll send you a new product brochure.

And, did you know you can still go to Consultant's Corner even if your inactive? (as long as it hasn't been a year) You can also order supplies so you could get yourself some catalogs now and be ready for September. Or call your director or recruiter and have them send you some!!

Thanks Kimberly, I sent that to him and he totally wanted to wait. Which will help me. I want to get as many orders together for Sept so I can become active again!

Beth, I PM'd you.

Jessica

Hi Jessica,I'm sorry to hear that you don't have any pictures to show your customer. As a fellow consultant, I know how important it is to have visuals to help sell our products. Luckily, I have a picture of the round stone with handles that I can share with you.[Insert picture of round stone with handles here]As you can see, the handles make it much easier to handle and transport the stone, especially when it's hot out of the oven. Your customer will definitely appreciate this feature. Plus, the stone and rack combo is a great deal and they won't regret waiting until September 1st to order.I hope this picture helps you make the sale! Let me know if you need any further assistance.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the round stone with handles used for?

The round stone with handles is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for baking, roasting, and cooking a variety of foods. It can also be used as a serving platter for hot or cold dishes.

2. How do I season the round stone with handles?

To season the round stone with handles, simply rub a small amount of cooking oil onto the surface of the stone before its first use. This will help prevent sticking and improve the non-stick properties of the stone.

3. Can the round stone with handles be used on the stovetop?

No, the round stone with handles is not designed to be used on the stovetop. It is meant for use in the oven or microwave.

4. Is the round stone with handles dishwasher safe?

Yes, the round stone with handles is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to preserve its non-stick properties.

5. Can I cut on the round stone with handles?

No, the round stone with handles is not meant to be used as a cutting surface. Cutting on the stone can cause damage and scratches to the surface. It is recommended to use a separate cutting board for food preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • urbnk8