• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Round Stone With Handles: The Perfect Fit for Round Woven Trays?

The Stone with Handles fits well in the round woven basket. I've been showing the two together at Cooking Shows all month.
heather223
Gold Member
I have a host that asked me this question last night and I need to give her a deifinite answer. Does anyone know if the Round Stone With Handles fits into the round woven tray? TIA for your help! :chef:

Yes, I believe it does. I just had a show two weeks ago and my consultant used hers in the woven tray.

But you need to be careful that the handles are slightly off-set. Especially if it's straight out of the oven.

Thanks!! :chef:

When you have it on the table, you can put the handles of the stone inside the handles of the tray.

redsoxgirl said:
When you have it on the table, you can put the handles of the stone inside the handles of the tray.
I would not do this. Someone is sure to decide to move it or to hold onto the woven tray to cut the food and get burned. It looks fine with it offset.

yes, it fits!The round stone with handles fits well.

Thanks everyone! I think you helped me sell 2 of the stones and 2 of the woven trays!!! :chef:

i put the handles inside the other handles, but i put the decorative towels between the stone and the woven, and cover the stone handles with the towels, reminding them that the handles of the stone are going to be HOT!

sushimommy said:
i put the handles inside the other handles, but i put the decorative towels between the stone and the woven, and cover the stone handles with the towels, reminding them that the handles of the stone are going to be HOT!

Good idea! Never thought of that before!!:) :thumbup:

It works great!

The round stone w/ handles use & care says to offset the handles, FYI.

Which I ignore, because I like them lined up,and haven't gotten burned yet.

It fitsThe Stone w/handles fits nicely in the round woven basket. I've been showing the two together at Cooking Shows all month.

What is the Round Stone With Handles used for?

The Round Stone With Handles is used for baking and cooking a variety of foods, such as pizzas, breads, cookies, and roasted vegetables. The stoneware material helps to evenly distribute heat, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes.

How do I clean the Round Stone With Handles?

The Round Stone With Handles is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers, as they can damage the stoneware. Also, make sure to fully dry the stone before storing or using it again.

Can the Round Stone With Handles be used in the oven?

Yes, the Round Stone With Handles is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe to use in the microwave, but it is not recommended for use on the stovetop or under the broiler.

Do I need to season the Round Stone With Handles before using it?

No, the Round Stone With Handles does not need to be seasoned before using it. However, it is recommended to lightly oil the stone before each use, especially for foods that tend to stick, such as pizza dough.

Are the handles on the Round Stone With Handles removable?

No, the handles on the Round Stone With Handles are not removable. They are designed to make it easier to lift and carry the stone, especially when it is hot. However, they do not interfere with the cooking process and can be left on while using the stone in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • sfdavis918