• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Tote ---Round Stone Too?

In summary, the Round Stone Too from Pampered Chef is a 13-inch diameter stoneware that is perfect for baking and serving various dishes. It comes with a Stoneware Tote for easy transport and storage, but the tote is not oven safe. Both the Round Stone Too and Stoneware Tote can be cleaned with warm water and mild soap, but not with abrasive cleaners. They are also both microwave safe, but it is advised to avoid extreme temperature changes.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I have never seen the stoneware tote we sell in person.

A current catalog host has someone asking if the large round stone with handles fits into the stoneware tote.

The catalog says 'stoneware' but doesn't say for certain which, and customer service at HO gave me the 'it should but not sure answer'..so i've left an answer with the test kitchen..But thought someone here may know for sure..

:> thanks

i have the tote and love it. yes the round stone with handles will fit. I prefer to use it with my bar pan just to give the straps something to use as a guide. although you don't have to use the straps. If i just confused you there are straps that you can velcro over the pan you are using. two that come from each side and then one from top and bottom to keep the stone in place. I get nervous with the round ones that the straps will get in the food but they won't if you strap them tight enough or don't use the straps and put them underneath the stone. i hope some of this made sense. i'm tired.

Yup. I use it for pizza delivery all the time. Better than Papa Johns and more personal...

1. What is the size of the Round Stone Too?

The Round Stone Too from Pampered Chef measures 13 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size for baking and serving a variety of dishes.

2. Is the Stoneware Tote included with the Round Stone Too?

Yes, the Stoneware Tote is included with the Round Stone Too. It is designed specifically to fit and protect the round stone during transport and storage.

3. Can the Stoneware Tote be used in the oven?

No, the Stoneware Tote is not oven safe. It is only intended for carrying and storing the Round Stone Too.

4. How do I clean the Round Stone Too and Stoneware Tote?

The Round Stone Too and Stoneware Tote can be cleaned with warm water and mild soap. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or harsh scrubbing pads as they can damage the stoneware.

5. Can the Round Stone Too and Stoneware Tote be used in the microwave?

Yes, both the Round Stone Too and Stoneware Tote are microwave safe. However, it is recommended to avoid extreme temperature changes, so do not place the stoneware directly from the oven into the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lindsay
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76