• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Round Stone W/Handles on Woven Tray?

In summary, the round stone with handles fits well on the woven round tray if the handles are turned so they are not over the handles of the tray. Both the stone and the tray have been recommended by others and are worth getting. The tray is not only attractive but also sturdy and makes for a great presentation. Many people have sold the tray after showing it at their shows. The apricot brie is a popular recipe and has been successfully made on the large round stone with handles and placed on the woven tray. Many people have used the woven tray as a trivet and have had success selling it. The name ChefSteph has been suggested as a possible trademark, but it is already taken.
pckelly
Does anyone know how well the round stone with handles fits on the woven round tray? And how well does it fit?

I don't have the stone, but from previous conversations on here, if you turn it so the handles aren't over the handles, it fits just fine.Hi Kelly! Haven't "seen" you in awhile!

Yep - I have 'em both and they work together.

Thankyou SO much!

large round stone with handles on woven trayI have both of these and I just love them..The tray is so beautifully made, and I sold about 4 once I took it so shows, and they saw how sturdy and attractive it is. I don't think I would have ever sold them without having it to pass around. Worth getting!!:thumbup:

I love the woven trays too! I put my door prizes in them ... either the square or the rectangle... and that way they are guaranteed to get in some hands at my shows... I myself would have never ordered them without having seen one.. .you just don't think a "basket" can be that substantial.

I made the apricot brie today for my parents dinner, made it on the LRS w/ handles and put it on the woven...my mom said what a beautiful presentation it all made on the woven..I hardly ever use that thing, it sits on my wall as decoration! Guess I should start bringing it to my shows more often!
Oh, and the brie went over well too! LOL

All the coolest chefs are named Steph...LOL
chefsteph07 said:
I made the apricot brie today for my parents dinner, made it on the LRS w/ handles and put it on the woven...my mom said what a beautiful presentation it all made on the woven..I hardly ever use that thing, it sits on my wall as decoration! Guess I should start bringing it to my shows more often!Oh, and the brie went over well too! LOL
I have done the apricot brie at over half of my shows. I love it... calls me at night...brie, brie... I digress. The woven is one thing I have sold a lot of because I bring it and use it instead of a trivet. The visual is great and it is a big enough ticket item I wouldn't leave home without it-- if I am doing the brie or anything on the big round stone. Hey, I have one more thing, did you know I tried to use Chef Steph as a registered TM and my corporate law gal said it was taken? Everybody I know calls me chef Steph! I have to stick with my childhood nick name instead for the TM...Chef-Tess. My mom loves that she gave me a good title!:cool:

Hey Steph, we ARE the coolest!I have made the brie at alot of my shows, they all love it..this was the first time I made it for my parents and other family...
I never think to bring the woven though...I was impressed by my mother's comment though and it really hit home so I will be using it more oftne when I use my stone.
Interesting about the ChefSteph TM- all my friends call me that as well! I never thought to TM it though! That is awesome! LOL

What is the Large Round Stone with Handles on Woven Tray made of?

The Large Round Stone with Handles on Woven Tray is made of stoneware, which is a type of ceramic material that is known for its durability and ability to evenly distribute heat.

What are the dimensions of the Large Round Stone with Handles on Woven Tray?

The Large Round Stone with Handles on Woven Tray has a diameter of 15 inches and a height of 2 inches. The woven tray adds an additional 1 inch to the overall height.

Can I use the Large Round Stone with Handles on Woven Tray in the oven?

Yes, the Large Round Stone with Handles on Woven Tray is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is also microwave and freezer safe.

How do I clean the Large Round Stone with Handles on Woven Tray?

The Large Round Stone with Handles on Woven Tray is dishwasher safe. However, for best results, it is recommended to hand wash with hot water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the stone as it can damage the surface.

What can I cook on the Large Round Stone with Handles on Woven Tray?

The Large Round Stone with Handles on Woven Tray is perfect for baking pizzas, bread, cookies, and other delicious treats. It can also be used for cooking meats, vegetables, and other dishes in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
mso007
  • lockhartkitchen