• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woven Selections With Hot Stones?

In summary, The Woven Selections With Hot Stones set includes a woven tray, two hot stones, a serving spatula, and a recipe book. To use the hot stones, preheat them in the oven or on a stovetop burner for 15-20 minutes. The woven tray is oven-safe up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, but the hot stones should not be placed in the oven. The woven tray should be hand washed with warm, soapy water and dried immediately. The recipe book includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, and desserts that can be made using the hot stones and woven tray. Some examples include grilled vegetables, stuffed chicken breasts, and chocolate lava cake.
ChefTS
I am going to make a turkey-cranberry wreath at a show tomorrow, and I wanted to know if I can put the large round stone on the woven selection right after I take it out of the oven?

Yes! It will not hurt the Woven Selections. :)

Thanks for the quick reply, Rebecca, I appreciate it!--Tracey

You're welcome...that was an easy one! :) :) I didn't even have to break a sweat (or go look something up! LOL)

Yes, you can! I do it all the time!

Yes you can.

Thanks for the reminder! I'm doing that same recipe tomorrow but using my host's stone, so I probably would've forgotten to bring the woven!

1. What is included in the Woven Selections With Hot Stones set?

The Woven Selections With Hot Stones set includes a woven tray, two hot stones, a serving spatula, and a recipe book.

2. How do I use the hot stones in this set?

To use the hot stones, preheat them in the oven or on a stovetop burner for 15-20 minutes. Then place them on the woven tray and use them to cook, warm, or serve food.

3. Can the woven tray be used in the oven?

Yes, the woven tray is oven-safe up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the hot stones should not be placed in the oven.

4. Is the woven tray dishwasher safe?

No, the woven tray should be hand washed with warm, soapy water and dried immediately.

5. What types of recipes can I make with the recipe book included in the set?

The recipe book includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, and desserts that can be made using the hot stones and woven tray. Some examples include grilled vegetables, stuffed chicken breasts, and chocolate lava cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • heather223