• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fitting My Handled Stone in a Woven Selection & Rack

In summary, to fit a handled stone in a woven selection & rack, the handles must first be removed and then the stone can be placed in the center of the rack. The sides of the rack should be carefully folded up and around the stone before placing it in the oven. The rack can be used with other types of bakeware, but is specifically designed for the Pampered Chef handled stone. It can be cleaned with warm soapy water, but should not be put in the dishwasher. The rack is not safe for use in the microwave and is designed to elevate and support the handled stone while baking in the oven for even heat distribution and stability.
lockhartkitchen
My handled stone comes this week. I want to know two things. Does the new stone fit well inside the woven selections round? and How well does the stone fit inside the stone rack if someone wanted to use this?

Yes it does, and the rack works fine as well.

Thanks Carolyn! I had a client who ask. You are all so much quicker with answers than PC.

I've also noticed that the "handles" on this stone cool quicker than the main stone itself so after about 12-15 minutes I can move the stone without hot pads but the main stone section is still hot.

Hi there!Congratulations on your new handled stone! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to answer your questions.To answer your first question, the new handled stone is designed to fit perfectly inside the Woven Selections Round, making it a versatile addition to your kitchen. The stone measures 15 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height, which is the ideal size for fitting into the Woven Selections Round.As for your second question, the handled stone also fits nicely inside the Stone Rack, which is a great option for those who want to use it for baking or serving. The Stone Rack has a 14-inch diameter and 1.5-inch height, so the handled stone will fit comfortably inside.I hope this answers your questions and helps you make the most out of your new handled stone. Happy cooking and baking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I fit my handled stone in a woven selection & rack?

To fit your handled stone in a woven selection & rack, you will need to first remove the handles from the stone. Then, place the stone in the center of the woven selection and carefully fold the sides of the rack up and around the stone. Make sure the woven selection is securely holding the stone in place before placing it in the oven.

2. Can I use the woven selection & rack with other types of bakeware?

Yes, the woven selection & rack can be used with other types of bakeware as long as it fits comfortably inside the rack. However, it is specifically designed to fit the Pampered Chef handled stone for optimal baking results.

3. How do I clean the woven selection & rack?

The woven selection & rack can be easily cleaned by hand using warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. It is not recommended to put it in the dishwasher as it may damage the woven material.

4. Can I use the woven selection & rack in the microwave?

No, the woven selection & rack is not safe for use in the microwave. It is only designed for use in the oven.

5. What is the purpose of the woven selection & rack?

The woven selection & rack is designed to elevate and support the Pampered Chef handled stone while baking in the oven. It helps to promote even heat distribution and prevent the stone from sliding or tipping over.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pckelly