1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Rectangle stone rack question- -

1. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Is this an imperfect fit? My stone remains elevated, and does not fit all the way in like the round stone fits in it's rack. Is this a defect?

Dec 9, 2005
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

thats how the rectangle stone fits in the rack personally i never use the racks

Dec 9, 2005
  3. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

The stone fits in the rack elevated so that it does slip out of the rack. If the rectangle stone fit down in the rack, it could easily slip out! And I use mine all of the time! Occasionally I get lazy and don't grab it out, and sure enough I burn myself!

Dec 9, 2005
  4. luv2cookathome

luv2cookathome Member

I don't use the racks either. It's easier for me to just pull the stone out without the rack. Most of my customers prefer the racks so I always suggest a rack if someone is buying a stone.

5. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I rarely use the racks, unless I have food close to the edges. For me it is easier, it is whatever is comfortable for you.
    Amanda :D

Dec 9, 2005
  6. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

I love the racks.... helps keep me from burning myself. I also LOVE to flip the rack upside down and put the stone on top of it (like a stand). Makes it easier for guests to see what I'm working on, and I think makes it look kind of cool. lol. I just wish it DID go all the way down ~ but feel better *knowing* it's not a defect. :)

Dec 9, 2005
Have something to add?