• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing Handles/Rack for Old Round Stone

In summary, if your round stone has cracks or chips, or if the handle or rack is loose or damaged, it may be time to replace them. Replacement handles and racks are available for purchase on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. To replace the handle on your old round stone, remove any food debris, and use a screwdriver to secure the new handle in place. You can also use a butter knife or similar tool for this task. The frequency of replacement will depend on usage and maintenance, but it is recommended to replace them every few years for optimal cooking results.
Spatch
Hi all- My host from last night wants to know if there is any way that she can order the handles/rack for her old round stone w/o handles. Does anyone know where we can get one?

We still have the racks in the catalog. They can purchase whatever size they need.

Uhm, ok, missed the obvious. Thanks for helping me find my brain!

1. How do I know if my round stone needs a new handle or rack?

If your round stone has cracks or chips, or if the handle or rack is loose or damaged, it may be time to replace them. You can also check the product manual or contact us for assistance.

2. Can I purchase replacement handles and racks for my old round stone?

Yes, we offer replacement handles and racks for our old round stones. You can purchase them on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

3. How do I replace the handle on my old round stone?

To replace the handle on your old round stone, first remove any food debris or residue from the stone. Then, using a screwdriver, remove the screws holding the old handle in place. Place the new handle on the stone and secure it with the screws.

4. Do I need any special tools to replace the handle or rack on my old round stone?

You will need a screwdriver to replace the handle or rack on your old round stone. If you do not have one, you can purchase one at any hardware store or use a butter knife or similar tool to remove the screws.

5. How often should I replace the handle or rack on my old round stone?

The frequency of replacement will depend on how often you use your round stone and how well you take care of it. If you notice any cracks or damage, or if the handle or rack becomes loose, it is time to replace them. It is also a good idea to replace them every few years to ensure the best cooking results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • urbnk8