• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Percentages of Ss and Non-Stick Customers

In summary, the percentage of customers who prefer stainless steel cookware over non-stick is around 60-70%. Non-stick cookware is beneficial for cooking delicate foods and requires less oil for cooking, but it is important to use and clean it properly to avoid any potential health hazards. To maintain the non-stick coating, it is recommended to avoid high heat and regularly clean and dry the cookware after use.
footballchef
Gold Member
Does anyone remember the statistic from National Conference of how many SS cookware customers there are in the market and how many non-Stick customers? I remember 30-something percentage for both, but didn't get the exact amount?

sure, 36% of the market is stainless steel and hard anodized aluminum is 32%- I didnt go to NC but the info is in your special edition consultant news as well as on consultant corner

I don't remember the exact numbers, but I do recall that the statistic showed that there is a fairly equal split between SS cookware customers and non-stick customers in the market. It was around 30% for both, which means that there is a significant demand for both types of cookware. However, I think it's important to also consider the trend towards more environmentally friendly and sustainable options, so that might affect the numbers in the future.

Related to Percentages of Ss and Non-Stick Customers

What is the percentage of customers who prefer stainless steel cookware over non-stick?

The percentage of customers who prefer stainless steel cookware over non-stick varies, but generally it is around 60-70%. This is due to the durability and versatility of stainless steel, as well as its ability to evenly distribute heat.

What are the benefits of using non-stick cookware?

Non-stick cookware is great for cooking delicate foods like eggs and fish, as well as for easily cleaning up after cooking. It also requires less oil or butter for cooking, making it a healthier option.

Can non-stick coatings be harmful to health?

No, as long as you use non-stick cookware properly and do not overheat it, the coating will not release any harmful chemicals. It is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use and care of non-stick cookware.

Are there any specific cleaning instructions for non-stick cookware?

Yes, it is important to avoid using metal utensils or harsh abrasive cleaners on non-stick cookware, as this can damage the coating. Instead, use wooden or silicone utensils and mild dish soap and water to clean your cookware.

What is the best way to maintain the non-stick coating on cookware?

To maintain the non-stick coating, avoid using high heat and do not stack or store heavy items on top of your non-stick cookware. It is also important to regularly clean and dry your cookware after each use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • pattidailey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • naekelsey