• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Statistic for the Percentage of Small American Households?

In summary, the "Where Is That Stat?" feature on the Pampered Chef website can be found in the "Tools" section of the main navigation menu. To use the feature, simply type in the name of the product or ingredient you are looking for and it will provide you with the location and availability of the item. The feature is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Most products and ingredients are included, but if there is a specific item that is not, you can contact customer service for assistance. You can also search for multiple items at once by separating them with a comma in the search bar.
jzramom
I wrote and turned in a rough draft of a college paper and used a stat we heard a couple of years back that 5?% of American house holds consist of two or fewer people. Now I am looking all over for that statistic to get the exact percentage as well as to be able to cite the source and can not seem to find it.:eek: Anyone out there know the exact percentage and where it came from so I can cite it in my paper???? Please help if you can.
TIA

You probably have to go to the US census report website. I will check and see if I can locate it for you.

Here it is on this page.

http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/housing.html

HTH!

Thanks for the lead, I will check that out. Thanks for caring, it sure is nice to have someplace to go and ask!

Your welcome.

Did it help you?

Yes! I had to alter the paper a bit to fit the info there, but it still supported my thesis. So, thanks a kazillion for helping a lurker!!!!

Anytime, glad to help!

1. Where can I find the "Where Is That Stat?" feature on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Where Is That Stat?" feature can be found on the main navigation menu of the Pampered Chef website, under the "Tools" section.

2. How do I use the "Where Is That Stat?" feature?

To use the "Where Is That Stat?" feature, simply click on the tool and type in the name of the product or ingredient you are looking for. The feature will provide you with the location and availability of the item.

3. Can I use the "Where Is That Stat?" feature on my mobile device?

Yes, the "Where Is That Stat?" feature is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website from your mobile browser and use the feature as you would on a desktop.

4. Are all products and ingredients included in the "Where Is That Stat?" feature?

Most of our products and ingredients are included in the "Where Is That Stat?" feature. However, if there is a specific item that is not included, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I search for multiple items at once using the "Where Is That Stat?" feature?

Yes, you can search for multiple items at once using the "Where Is That Stat?" feature. Simply separate each item with a comma when typing in the search bar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies