• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Discontinued Items?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all products and allows for returns or exchanges within this time frame. They also offer the option to host parties and earn free or discounted products. All products come with a limited warranty and there are both standard and expedited shipping options available. Currently, Pampered Chef products are only available in the United States, Canada, and Germany, but they are working to expand to more countries in the future.
mistygillette
Hello All!

Can someone please tell me what the name of the place (and how to find it) is where customers can shop for discontinued items? Is it the Pantry or something like that?

Thanks a bunch!

:eek:
Misty

It's the Outlet. If you have a PWS and are qualified (have submitted 4 shows or $1250 sales), then the outlet will be on your PWS. Outlet sales CANNOT be included on a show, only individual orders.Go to "Order Products" in the lower left corner of the PWS.
Click option 2 - place individual order.
The bottom category on the left side will be outlet.

Ann always has the right answers!! Geez Ann, are you serious with 9500 posts!! Oh my goodness girl!!!

Related to Where Can I Find Discontinued Items?

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party either in-person or online. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

Do Pampered Chef products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited warranty against manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What are the shipping options for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers both standard and expedited shipping options for all products. Shipping costs will vary based on the weight and destination of your order.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products outside of the United States?

Currently, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase in the United States, Canada, and Germany. However, we are continuously expanding and hope to offer our products in more countries in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
Replies
Views
Stephanie78