• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cream Square Baker: Discontinued & In Demand | Find Yours Here!

In summary, the Iso Cream Square Baker measures 8 inches by 8 inches and is dishwasher, oven, microwave, and freezer safe. It also has a non-stick coating, making it easy to clean and suitable for both sweet and savory dishes such as cakes, brownies, and casseroles.
StacieB
Gold Member
I am in search of the discontinued Cream Square Baker for a customer. If anyone has one and would be willing to sell it please let me know. Thanks a bunch.

Anyone, Anyone?????

Sorry only have the cream pie plate new.

I have one NIB. I had a customer order it and then never return my calls to get it or even pay for it!:yuck: It's been a LONG time now so it's yours if you want it. Email or pm and we'll work out the details.

Hi there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I wanted to reach out to see if I could assist you with finding the Cream Square Baker for your customer. I do not have one personally, but I can definitely keep an eye out for one and let you know if I come across one. Have you also tried reaching out to our Pampered Chef community groups or checking online marketplaces? Those can be great resources for finding discontinued items. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. Best of luck!

1. What is the size of the Iso Cream Square Baker?

The Iso Cream Square Baker measures 8 inches by 8 inches, making it the perfect size for baking individual desserts or small casseroles.

2. Is the Iso Cream Square Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Cream Square Baker is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the product.

3. Can the Iso Cream Square Baker be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Cream Square Baker is oven safe up to 425°F. It is also microwave and freezer safe.

4. Is the Iso Cream Square Baker non-stick?

Yes, the Iso Cream Square Baker features a non-stick coating, making it easy to remove baked goods and clean up afterwards.

5. Can the Iso Cream Square Baker be used for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the Iso Cream Square Baker is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is great for baking cakes, brownies, and casseroles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gingertannery
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • deanna_g
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies