• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Find a Replacement Lid for Your Rectangular Baker - Limited Stock Available!"

In summary, there is a customer who is looking for a Rectangler Baker lid due to her current one being broken. Other individuals have offered to sell their extra lids, but there may be issues with shipping costs. One person has a new lid in box, but it may not be the correct stoneware lid that is being sought after. The shipping cost for this item is estimated to be around $17 if sent insured with delivery confirmation.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
I have a customer who has a large family and loves the Rectangler Baker and has had it ahile but her lid is broke and now she is looking for another if anyone has one please let me know. Thanks in advance.:eek:

I have one that a customer returned to me a few years ago. It's not in the box, but it's new.

I have a customer looking for one also. So if anyone else has one let me know. I know the shipping will be outrageous because it is so heavey but it will be the best I can do for her.

I have one new in box but I imagine the shipping would be crazy expensive on it. I will check it out if anyone still needs it.

I have one NIB but am waiting for someone to get back to me if it is a yes or a no. This is the stoneware rectagle baker lid that was discontinued a few years back, correct? The reason I ask is 2 leads on the one I have turned out to be the plastic accordian style one.

The shipping runs around $17 if you send it insured and delivery confirmation (which, IMHO, is the ONLY way to send items)

If my deal falls through, will let you know to even though you have some great leads already.

Ellen , I pmd you. Yes the stoneware rectangle lid/bowl is what I am looking for. Ann, if your sale doesn't pan out let me know. I could use 2. Thanks

baychef said:
I have one NIB but am waiting for someone to get back to me if it is a yes or a no. This is the stoneware rectagle baker lid that was discontinued a few years back, correct? The reason I ask is 2 leads on the one I have turned out to be the plastic accordian style one.

The shipping runs around $17 if you send it insured and delivery confirmation (which, IMHO, is the ONLY way to send items)

If my deal falls through, will let you know to even though you have some great leads already.

Oh. Duh. The plastic accordion style one is the one I have. Sorry.

Related to Find a Replacement Lid for Your Rectangular Baker - Limited Stock Available!"

What is the best way to find a replacement lid for my rectangular baker?

The best way to find a replacement lid for your rectangular baker is to visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the specific baker model. If the lid is currently in stock, it will appear as an available accessory for purchase.

Why is there limited stock available for replacement lids for rectangular bakers?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide the highest quality products for our customers. Due to the limited availability of certain materials and production processes, we may have limited stock for replacement lids for rectangular bakers.

Can I use a lid from a different Pampered Chef product as a replacement for my rectangular baker?

We recommend using the specific replacement lid made for your rectangular baker to ensure a perfect fit and function. Using a lid from a different Pampered Chef product may not provide the same results.

What if my rectangular baker model is no longer available on the Pampered Chef website?

If your rectangular baker model is no longer available on our website, we may no longer have replacement lids in stock. However, you can reach out to our customer service team for further assistance in finding a suitable replacement option.

Is there a warranty for replacement lids for rectangular bakers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products, including replacement lids for rectangular bakers. If you experience any issues with your replacement lid, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • clshirk
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies