• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on Having a Out With the Old Sale

In summary, the Out With the Old Sale is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that offers discounted prices on select products that are being discontinued or overstocked. The sale typically starts at the end of a season and runs for a limited time while supplies last. Customers can still use their consultant discount on sale items for even bigger savings. Unfortunately, host rewards cannot be earned on sale purchases, but they can be used on regular priced items during the sale. All sale items are covered under the same guarantee as regular priced products, allowing for returns or exchanges within 30 days if not satisfied.
jesusluvsu2005
I'm thinking of doing an email with 10% off of the discontinued items. However, what about people who are having parties? The customers might get mad because they didn't get 10% off. I have some that have already ordered some of the discontinued and some who probably will at my 2 shows to come this week. How do I do a sale like that but keep it to email/online orders only without stepping on toes? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

It shouldn't matter because they can't order the discontinued products as part of a show.
I'm thinking of having a discontinued PC products garage sale. It will give me some extra money to buy the new fall sample package.

I think Amanda meant the items that are in the current catalog that will be retired at the end of August.When I do a sale like that, I make it the last month of the season. If someone already ordered on a show this month, they wouldn't be eligible. It's like when you buy something at the store and later it goes on sale.

Related to Question on Having a Out With the Old Sale

What is the Out With the Old Sale?

The Out With the Old Sale is a special promotion where we offer discounted prices on select Pampered Chef products that are being discontinued or are overstocked.

When does the sale start and end?

The sale typically starts at the end of a season and runs for a limited time while supplies last. Please check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates and details.

Can I still use my consultant discount during the sale?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to the Out With the Old Sale items, giving you an even bigger discount on these products.

Can I earn host rewards on Out With the Old Sale purchases?

Unfortunately, host rewards cannot be earned on Out With the Old Sale purchases. However, you can use your host rewards on regular priced items during the sale.

Are Out With the Old Sale items covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Out With the Old Sale items are covered under the same guarantee as our regular priced products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • jesusluvsu2005