• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Adorable Jewelry Like the Doctor's Necklace?

In summary, the conversation revolved around discussing the new project proposal. The team was divided on whether to move forward with it or not. Some members expressed concerns about the feasibility and resources required, while others were excited about the potential impact. The group ultimately decided to conduct a thorough analysis before making a final decision.
ragschef
I went to the doctor this morning for a bronchial infection and the doc I saw had on this wntirely too cute for words necklace. So I asked her where she got it and she gave me this website of a woman about an hour away from me. I cannot wait to get mine!! Check it out and let Jocelyn know that I sent you! Thanks! Amanda Ragsdale in Thomasville, NC

http://www.journeylockets.com/

I do like those! (and Jocelyn is only about 15 mins. from me!)

what a great idea!

those are all the rage here when i got mine it was unique now they are at every craft fair and boutique

Related to Where Can I Find Adorable Jewelry Like the Doctor's Necklace?

1. What is Journey Lockets and where can I find it?

Journey Lockets is a website that sells unique and customizable lockets and jewelry. You can find it at http://www.journeylockets.com/.

2. How did you discover Journey Lockets?

I discovered Journey Lockets through a recommendation from a doctor who was wearing one of their necklaces.

3. What types of products does Journey Lockets offer?

Journey Lockets offers a variety of products such as lockets, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces. They also offer customizable options for their jewelry.

4. Is Journey Lockets a reputable website?

Yes, Journey Lockets is a reputable website. They have a secure payment system and have received positive reviews from customers.

5. Can I purchase Journey Lockets jewelry in person?

Currently, Journey Lockets only sells their products through their website. However, you can contact them for potential in-person purchases if you live near their location in Thomasville, NC.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
raebates