• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Customer Loyalty with a Reward System | Get Insider Tips!

In summary, the conversation discusses a system for rewarding customers for buying from a direct sales consultant. The idea is to have customers keep track of their purchases on a card, and once they reach a certain amount, they receive a reward. Some participants have tried this system with success, while others have found it to be too complicated. The group also shares different ways to implement the system, such as using pre-printed cards or creating a grid on business cards. There is also a mention of using a referral code for a company that sells pre-printed cards. Overall, the group agrees that this is a good idea and a great way to incentivize customers to keep buying.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Does anyone here have a system to "reward" customers for buying from you. I have been to different DS parties where they write you total (before shipping and tax) on the back of their business card and initial it. Then when you get to a certain amount say $250 they get something (either % off or something for free) has anyone else ever done this and what do you think of it and what kind of results did you get. If you have what have you given as the incentive once that amount was spent.

I like the idea, but I've never done it before.

Good idea... I've never done anything like this before either, but I do have a couple really great customers that would benefit from something like this.

I tried doing this for a little while, but I made it more complicated than it needed to be, because I tried to take into account outside orders, etc. But now I realize that, just like the loyalty cards at restaurants, etc., I don't need to do that and people are accustomed to carrying their card with them. :)

http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1308 has some cards with places for you to punch/initial for each purchase. You can fill out the back with the requirements and rewards, so it's right there.

(PS - if you place an order with them, please use me as a referral. Ann Szwarc from Southfield, MI)

chefann said:
I tried doing this for a little while, but I made it more complicated than it needed to be, because I tried to take into account outside orders, etc. But now I realize that, just like the loyalty cards at restaurants, etc., I don't need to do that and people are accustomed to carrying their card with them. :)

http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1308 has some cards with places for you to punch/initial for each purchase. You can fill out the back with the requirements and rewards, so it's right there.

(PS - if you place an order with them, please use me as a referral. Ann Szwarc from Southfield, MI)
Hey! No fair Ann! A lot of us order from the Booster and would like the referral! ...just giving you a hard time! :p Go ahead and say Ann sent you!:cool:

Beth- I know you've recommended them to people, too. And I sat on my fingers and let you get the referral. :)

OK- you can tell them that either Beth or I sent you. :D

I think thats a great idea, again I am alwayslooking for new ideas and these are great...its also good to hear different people point of view!

I just print a label with a grid on place it on my business card. Every time the customer spends so much, I initial it. Once it is full I reward her/him (8 or 10 I can't remember and don't have one in front of me).

I like the label idea...thank you so much Missy. I think I will start doing that.

chefann said:
Beth- I know you've recommended them to people, too. And I sat on my fingers and let you get the referral. :)

OK- you can tell them that either Beth or I sent you. :D
Ann... you know I was joking with you don't you?

(I only said something because I saw the request for a referral in two threads and thought I'd tease you. Sorry.)

I did know you were joking. I thought I'd joke back. :)

1. How can I track my rewards points?

You can track your rewards points by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Rewards" tab. This will show you your current points balance and any available rewards.

2. How do I redeem my rewards?

To redeem your rewards, simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout. On the payment screen, you will have the option to apply your rewards points towards your purchase.

3. Can I earn rewards for referring friends?

Yes, you can earn rewards for referring friends to Pampered Chef. Simply share your unique referral link with your friends and when they make a purchase using that link, you will earn rewards points.

4. Is there a limit to how many rewards I can earn?

There is no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn. The more you shop and engage with Pampered Chef, the more rewards you can earn.

5. What happens if I return a product that I used rewards points to purchase?

If you return a product that was purchased using rewards points, the points will be refunded back to your account. However, if the points were part of a promotion or special offer, they may not be eligible for a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Denarella
Replies