• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Own Everything Binder: Organization Tips and Ideas

I looked and didnt see anything about binders specifically. But I do have a really good system I learned at conference last year. You use 1 binder for contacts, one for recruit leads, one for consultant news, one for recruits in their first 90 days, one for recruits after their 90 days. My favorite and the one that gets used the most is the contact binder. I have dividers by months and lined paper behind the dividers. Then if I have someone say to call them in a couple months I put their door prize slip there with any notes. Then as the months go a long and I make my contacts, I write notes if I left a message, if I talked to them, if I
ivebeen4given
I read a post a earlier this month about someone having something they called their everything binder and I thought that was a good idea. Does anyone remember where it was? I cant find it when I search, I get all kinds of results. Or does anyone have one of these and if so what is in it?

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/organizing-your-business-2113/

Try looking here. Post #2 mentions an everything binder. They were real popular last year. I thought they were called Business Binders. My cluster even made them but when we moved I lost mine :( My goal is to get my act together in March. Really changing things up...interactive shows, mailing invites, doing reminder calls, etc. One thing is to find the binder and start using it again!

Thanks for starting this thread and reminding me to start looking TOMORROW!!! I'll search through my files and see if I have more detailed directions (on what to include in binder) somewhere.

I dont know if what I have is an everything binder, but since I dont have an office (or even a desk or cupboard) I have pretty much everything in a binder.
It's a 2 inch binder with clear pockets on the front and back.
In the front i have post its and a pen or two.
Then my planner followed by the spring/ summer CN
Then I have 14 tabbed deviders (1 for each month of the year and one each for fundraisers and wedding registries)
In each month I have clear page protctors one for each of the following, current consultant promotions, host planing guide (for easy reference), current host/ guest specials and one for door prize slips (so that if "sally" wants a show in april, then I write April on it but I'll put it in the March section so I know to call her in March).
I also have hoast information sheets in white for the number of shows I want to do that month. (hopefully I'll fill them all up)
In the fundraising section i have a flyer about it (in a page protctor) and host coaching forms in yellow.
In the Bridal Registry section, I have a flyer about registries and pink host coaching form.
Next I have 5 plastic deviders with pockets.
One is for "follow up" just things I need to follow up on (almost like an IN box)
The next devider is for customer care where I keep a phone log and the customer care call outline as well as the replacement parts order form (just to have handy if I need to order anyone parts)
The next devider is for recipies and theme shows the pocket comes in handy here for all the the little recipie cards i pick up.
The next devider is for recruting. It has the current promotion and flyers in here as well as a contact list and other forms.
The last devider is for master copies (each one in a sheet protctor)
on the outside I have the current host special on the front and the current guest special on the back. I also keep a current catalog in the front inside pocket. Hope this helps you, it really helped me.

I need to do one of these binders. All my stuff is in a folder. A binder would keep it more organized.

One of the directors in my cluster does a "Future" Binder. I will look up her sheet on this later and try to post it. It is pretty neat. I have not had the time to put mine together yet, but I am looking forward to it.

thank you so much for sharing, clarissa!

I have a good binder system I learned at conference last year. You use 1 binder for contacts, one for recruit leads, one for consultant news, one for recruits in their first 90 days, one for recruits after their 90 days. My favorite and the one that gets used the most is the contact binder. I have dividers by months and lined paper behind the dividers. Then if I have someone say to call them in a couple months I put their door prize slip there with any notes. Then as the months go a long and I make my contacts, I write notes if I left a message, if I talked to them, if I sent them any promotions, etc. The binder allows me to move names from month to month when I need to call them back.

Future Binder?
mpkegley said:
One of the directors in my cluster does a "Future" Binder. I will look up her sheet on this later and try to post it. It is pretty neat. I have not had the time to put mine together yet, but I am looking forward to it.
Did you ever find it?

micocina said:
Did you ever find it?

I am so sorry! I forgot to put it on here!

"FUTURE" Binder

What it is:
Your "Future" Binder is exactly what it sounds like - the FUTURE of your business! It replaces your list of 100, recruiting rolling contact list, bookings lead list, customer product wish list file, wedding registry leads file, and your host coaching file/binder by combining all of these contact organization systems into one easy to use, portable binder! It is a simplifier...How exciting!

How to make it:
Supplies:
3-ring binder
loose leaf paper
20 tab dividers
pen
stapler/staples
all survey drawing slips or other contact information forms

* You will label your tab dividers and insert them into your binder as follows: Hosts, 1-10, 11-20, 21-31, January, February, all of the rest of the months in order, Recruits, Bookings, Wedding, Wish list
* Take each survey slip and staple it to the top of a piece of paper. If you don't have a survey slip, write their information at the top of the page. This page now belongs to that contact. You can use it to make notes to remind you of your communications with the person and any information about them that will be helpful to remember in the future. You may want to label each contact in the top corner to tell you what their interest is: R for recruit lead, S for show lead, C for catalog lead, H for host, W for wedding, P for product wish list, etc.

How to use it:
* Once you have all of your contacts on their pages, start putting them in their appropriate places. Are they a recruit lead? Did they write down wish list items or indicate interest in a wedding registry? Put them behind the corresponding tabs.
* Are you booking your hosts off of themselves for another party within 6 months to take advantage of the host booking benefit? Place their page in the tab 2 months prior to the end of that 6 months. Hosts that choose not to do this should be contacted 2 months before their year discount expires.
* Each of the numbered tabs represents the days of the current month, and should have 20 pages behind each at the beginning of the month (3 contacts/day X 5 days/week = 15 contacts X 4 weeks = 60 contacts per month). You now know what contacts you are going to make during each date range, and you are visually accountable! As you make new contacts out and at shows, add them in behind the tab that will be most appropriate to follow up with them.
* Once you have made a contact, move them to the appropriate place. If they book, move them to hosts, if they're too busy right now, ask if you can check back with them in a month or so, and then move them to that month so you'll be sure to make that contact, etc.

Related to Create Your Own Everything Binder: Organization Tips and Ideas

What is an Everything Binder?

An Everything Binder is a special binder created by Pampered Chef that is designed to help you organize all of your recipes, meal plans, grocery lists, and kitchen tips in one convenient location.

What comes included in the Everything Binder?

The Everything Binder includes a binder cover, divider tabs, recipe pages, meal planning pages, and shopping lists. It also comes with a pen and a pocket to store loose recipes or other important papers.

Can I customize the Everything Binder?

Yes, you can customize the Everything Binder by adding or removing divider tabs, purchasing refill recipe pages, and using the blank pages to add your own personal touch.

Is the Everything Binder durable?

Yes, the Everything Binder is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand frequent use in the kitchen. The binder cover is also water-resistant, making it easy to clean in case of any spills.

How can I purchase an Everything Binder?

You can purchase an Everything Binder from any Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn the Everything Binder for free as a host reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies