• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Catalog with a Binder: Tips for Trade Show Success

In summary, some people cut the current catalog down the middle and put each page in a protector to create a binder for people to flip through at booths. Others print an alphabetical index from cc and put it in the back for easy reference. Some have taken their catalog to Office Max to have it spiral bound with a clear cover and heavy cardboard back for less than $3. This allows for a professional and organized presentation at booths and shows. Some also use the bound catalog as a reference tool during shows.
vhadley
I can't remember where I saw and read that someone puts the current big catalog into a binder for people to flip through at their booth. Do you just cut it down the middle and stick each page in a protector, or do you hole punch the catalog and stick it in there?

I have 3 binders with the catalogs in them. I cut it down the center and put each page in a protector. This way when I am at booths people can look at them and take some time. Have more than one because if someone is ordering they may look at it for a while. I find 3 a good number :) It works great so people dont walk off with a $1 catalog and never call me back.

Thanks so much!

Oh another tip in the front of the binder put a host and guest special in a protector. That why when looking to order they see it right away.

great tip, thanks!!

I do this also, but I print the catalog index by item in alphabetical order from cc so i can flip right to a product if a customer asks

Pampered Angel said:
I do this also, but I print the catalog index by item in alphabetical order from cc so i can flip right to a product if a customer asks

What an awesome idea! Thank you for sharing!

Pampered Angel said:

Where do you find that?

PamperedK said:
Where do you find that?

You can find it on CC > Download Center > Products and Recipes > Fall Products Lists > Alphabetical Order

Darn we don't have that in Canada

I took a catalog to Office Max. They will spiral bind it with a clear cover and heavy cardboard back. I also put the alphabetical order in the back. They charge less than $3 with our Pampered Chef contract card.

mspibb said:
I took a catalog to Office Max. They will spiral bind it with a clear cover and heavy cardboard back. I also put the alphabetical order in the back. They charge less than $3 with our Pampered Chef contract card.

Really? That's cheap! What do you ask for when you go in? I'd be interested to see how this comes out.

PamperedK said:
Darn we don't have that in Canada

I'll be glad to email it to you if you want

When they bind it for you do you find it cuts in to a lot of the information in the catalog?? I have a few booths scheduled and am trying to get some good ideas. :D

I too have taken a catalog apart and placed the pages in sheet protectors. Makes a very nice presentation especially at booths. I also take it with me to shows and use it as my 'check out this page' time. People eating, I cooking, it helps keep my show catalog clean. It also seems bigger when put together that way and people at shows seem to love looking at it together.

1. What is Catalog in a Folder?

Catalog in a Folder is a convenient and organized way to keep all of your Pampered Chef catalogs and order forms in one place. It is a folder that has designated pockets and slots to hold your catalogs and forms, making it easier for you to access and keep track of your materials.

2. How many catalogs and forms can the folder hold?

The Catalog in a Folder can hold up to 10 catalogs and 25 order forms. It also has additional pockets and slots for other materials such as business cards and pens.

3. Is the folder durable?

Yes, the Catalog in a Folder is made of a sturdy and durable material that can withstand regular use. It also has reinforced edges to prevent tearing and damage.

4. Can I customize the folder?

Yes, you can customize the Catalog in a Folder with your name and contact information. This personalization makes it easier for customers to reach you and can also serve as a marketing tool for your business.

5. Is the Catalog in a Folder easy to carry around?

Yes, the folder has a handle that makes it easy to carry around. It is also compact and lightweight, making it convenient to bring to parties, events, and meetings with potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • redsoxgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies