• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Catalog Show Success: Tips for a Smooth Transition from TX to OH

In summary, the conversation discusses a slow-moving catalog show and offers tips to boost sales, such as adding last-minute orders and utilizing games like TicTacToe. The speaker also suggests checking previous show guests for potential orders and mentions the idea of a PC Lottery or Pampered Pool game to increase sales and reward customers. There are also resources and files available for these game ideas in the forum.
akfreeman
I've been slow going since I moved from TX to OH and mostly do catalog shows. Well I'm in the middle of one right now and it's going reeeeally badly. Any tips?

What's going on with it? She doesn't have any orders? She doesn't want to close? I had one that I was counting on being high this month - she wanted to get the SS Mixing bowl for her set. When I called to check on it, I was a bit shocked to learn that she had a death in the family, no sales, etc. That was 2 days ago. We chatted for a bit and I told her I could add a few "last minute" orders I received to push her up a bit - if she matches me - gets at least as much as my orders (which was only $50). I said to check with the guests from her show in March and see if she could get any interest there. We are closing it today and it's almost at $300 without my orders! So hang in there.

Also, there are some great flyers out there about catalog shows/games. Search under "catalog" in the Files and there is a "TicTacToe" game. I just sent them out to my new catalog shows for the next few months.

Hope this helps!
Joanne

PC LottoHave you read any of the threads about the PC Lottery/Pampered Pool/$2 Chance Game on here? I think that sounds like a really neat way to boost sales and make somebody happy (by getting them free products). Do a search in the forums for this and you should find quite a bit of info.

Thank you guys so much!

There is a thread on bookings about getting bookings from this same tic tac toe game and a few files on there

I use the tic-tac-toe and it works well...it's in the files section.

1. How can I effectively transition from TX to OH for my catalog show?

To have a smooth transition from TX to OH for your catalog show, you can follow these tips:

• Update your mailing list to include your new Ohio customers
  • Include a note in your catalog explaining the transition and any changes in shipping or ordering policies
  • Offer a special promotion or discount to your Ohio customers to entice them to shop from the new catalog
  • Communicate with your Texas customers about the change and direct them to your Ohio contact for any questions or concerns
  • Consider hosting a virtual launch party for your Ohio customers to introduce them to the new catalog and products

2. Do I need to change my catalog show strategies when transitioning from TX to OH?

While some strategies may need to be adjusted, the basic principles of a successful catalog show remain the same. You may need to tailor your messaging and promotions to your new Ohio audience, but the fundamental steps of preparing, promoting, and following up on your catalog show should still be followed.

3. How can I ensure a smooth transition for my customers when changing catalog shows?

To ensure a smooth transition for your customers, be transparent and communicate clearly about the change. Let them know what to expect, how to place orders, and any changes in shipping or ordering policies. Offer a special incentive or discount for their first order from the new catalog to show your appreciation for their continued support.

4. What are some effective ways to promote my catalog show in Ohio?

Some effective ways to promote your catalog show in Ohio include:

• Utilizing social media to reach a wider audience
  • Partnering with local businesses or organizations to cross-promote your catalog show
  • Sending personalized invitations to your Ohio customers
  • Offering a referral program for your Ohio customers to invite their friends and family to shop
  • Hosting a virtual launch party to showcase new products and generate excitement

5. How can I track the success of my catalog show in Ohio?

To track the success of your catalog show in Ohio, you can use tools like customer surveys or sales reports. You can also set specific goals or targets for your Ohio sales and compare them to previous catalog shows in Texas. Additionally, asking for customer feedback and reviews can give you an idea of how well your Ohio customers responded to the new catalog and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
julsradford
  • melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
  • peichef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies