• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Organizational Tips Needed

In summary, the conversation revolved around a consultant's plan to boost her business by following Cheryl's advice to call all of her customers (except one) and using a binder to keep track of them. She also discussed her plans to stay organized and improve her filing system as a new Director. Other consultants shared their tips, including using binders for different aspects of the business and reducing paper clutter.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
In anticipation of giving my business a huge boost, beginning tomorrow, by following Cheryl's advice and calling ALL of my customers (except one, but that's a long story - lol), I printed the P3 list of ALL my customers :)bugeye: 90 pages). I have it in a binder so that I can keep it neatly together and I will start making my calls tomorrow, late-morning. I plan to take it with me where-ever I go and make calls during my down time too.

I also cleaned my desk off today so that I could start working on my Superstar Pampered Chef Consultant status w/o clutter! (Ya'll will be reading about me one of these days....:cool:)

While doing this I realized that I am not as organized as I thought I was. In my new role as a Director, my current filing system needs a bit of a boost too. As of right now, I can see that I need to set-up a system to:

1) Keep better track of my team and recruits - I currently use index cards with their contact info (not gonna be enough)

2) Team Meetings: Now that I am going to have a part in planning and executing our meetings, I guess I need a file/binder for that too.

3) Monthly reports/stats - I still have no clue as to what they are or what I'll use them for. But, I want to be prepared.

4) Misc stuff: Cluster Calendar and.....

Do you all use a Binder System? What kind of tabs do you have in them? If you don't use a Binder System, how do you keep it all together and organized.

Thanks!

Thank you for asking this. The "office" part of my business is the thing that holds me back the most!
I can't wait to hear the answers!!!

it doesn't look good here in my office either....4 years of being a Director, I must be keeping track of things well enough, but I have never had more than 12 active consultants at one time, so it isn't hard!
I can't wait to see the answers from those with larger teams....Oh, Beth!!!

I've been a Director for 3 years and I decided, that binders work great!
Binder for new consultants who I do 6 calls with(I have the Guide to Supporting New Consultants in the binder).
Binder for all my consultants with their goal sheet, getting to know (its a sheet I have the fill out), plus address labels. Because, I'm mailing post cards etc.
I even have a binder for leads for the business.
Binder for cluster calendar, this they fill out at the team meeting of shows they have for the next month.
As for papers in the office, I've been off this week from job at the dental office and I've been cleaning up my office.
Less paper the better, download and save what you want, such as fair, fundraiser, etc.
Oh, I do have an agenda for team meetings, I give assignments.
hope that helps,
jane

pamperedlinda said:
In anticipation of giving my business a huge boost, beginning tomorrow, by following Cheryl's advice and calling ALL of my customers (except one, but that's a long story - lol), I printed the P3 list of ALL my customers :)bugeye: 90 pages). I have it in a binder so that I can keep it neatly together and I will start making my calls tomorrow, late-morning. I plan to take it with me where-ever I go and make calls during my down time too.

I also cleaned my desk off today so that I could start working on my Superstar Pampered Chef Consultant status w/o clutter! (Ya'll will be reading about me one of these days....:cool:)

Ok for us who drift in and out...where is Cheryl's advice? I need it!! And may I have your autograph now so I can plan my retirement from selling it on e-bay when you get famous?!?!:approve:

baychef said:
Ok for us who drift in and out...where is Cheryl's advice? I need it!! And may I have your autograph now so I can plan my retirement from selling it on e-bay when you get famous?!?!:approve:

check out the "tell me I can do this" thread I started...there is some great info there, including Cheryl's!

1. How can I effectively manage my team as a Director?

As a Director at Pampered Chef, it's important to establish clear communication and expectations with your team. Set regular check-ins and provide feedback to ensure everyone is on the same page. Delegate tasks and empower your team to make decisions. Lead by example and be open to feedback and suggestions from your team.

2. What are some tips for organizing team meetings?

For productive team meetings, create an agenda and share it with your team beforehand. This will help keep the discussion focused and ensure all necessary topics are covered. Encourage participation and provide opportunities for team members to share their ideas and concerns. Follow up with action items and deadlines to keep everyone accountable.

3. How can I stay organized and on top of my tasks as a Director?

Utilize a planner or digital calendar to keep track of your tasks and deadlines. Prioritize your tasks and delegate when necessary. Break larger projects into smaller, manageable tasks to avoid feeling overwhelmed. Set aside some time each day to review and organize your tasks for the next day.

4. How can I promote a positive and organized work culture within my team?

Lead by example and maintain a positive attitude. Encourage open communication and provide opportunities for team members to share their ideas and concerns. Celebrate successes and provide constructive feedback when needed. Encourage a healthy work-life balance and promote self-care among your team.

5. What are some tools or resources that can help with organization as a Director?

There are many tools and resources available to help with organization as a Director. Project management software such as Asana or Trello can help keep track of tasks and deadlines. Communication tools like Slack or Microsoft Teams can improve communication within your team. Additionally, attending workshops or training on leadership and organization can provide valuable insights and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • MORFIA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • ardipc