• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Ties Only From Director Gift 2 Years Ago

In summary, the "Iso Ties Only From Director Gift 2 Years Ago" is a limited edition set of kitchen tools given exclusively to consultants who achieved the Director rank 2 years ago. It includes 5 items and features high-quality materials with the Pampered Chef logo. The set is no longer available for purchase, but individual items may be found from collectors. The tools are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. They are fully functional for cooking and not just for display.
ardipc
Gold Member
Hi all,

Taking advice from this board, I have put in to place a promotion recognition system that I can replicate in the future. I had bought a bunch of stone and silver pendants some years ago, and I got some inexpensive collars that I can put them on. I had my first director promote Jan.1, and the team loved the gift with roses. Now the issue: I have several men on my team who are actively recruiting, and I know that one or more will promote in the not too distant future. Necklaces will not work, but I remembered the silk tie from a couple of years ago, and thought that I might proactively seek some of these out to use instead.

So how about it? Anyone still have one they'd like to part with? I don't need the scarf, just the tie. Email me if you do with asking price and shipping to 78729.

Thanks!

I sent you and e-mail.

I received your email, and I am interested, but when I went to respond, I got a message saying that "this user has indicated they do not want to receive emails." Let me know when you have a price.Thanks!

Are you still looking for the Director Tie? I sent you an e-mail but never heard back.

1. What is the "Iso Ties Only From Director Gift 2 Years Ago" and why is it special?

The "Iso Ties Only From Director Gift 2 Years Ago" is a special set of kitchen tools that were exclusively given to consultants who reached the rank of Director 2 years ago. These tools are no longer available for purchase and are highly sought after by collectors.

2. How many items are included in the "Iso Ties Only From Director Gift 2 Years Ago" set?

The set includes 5 items: a chef's knife, a paring knife, a garlic press, a whisk, and a spatula. Each item is made with high-quality materials and features the Pampered Chef logo.

3. Can I buy the "Iso Ties Only From Director Gift 2 Years Ago" set?

No, unfortunately the set is no longer available for purchase. It was a limited edition gift given only to consultants who achieved the Director rank 2 years ago. However, you may be able to find individual items from the set being sold by collectors.

4. Are the tools in the "Iso Ties Only From Director Gift 2 Years Ago" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools in the set are dishwasher safe for convenient and easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash them for longer lasting durability.

5. Can I use the "Iso Ties Only From Director Gift 2 Years Ago" set for cooking or are they just for display?

Yes, the tools in the set are fully functional and can be used for cooking and preparing food. They are not just for display and are designed to make your cooking experience easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
c00p
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • jcsmilez