• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: 2007 Director Christmas Gift Tie & Scarf Set

In summary, the "Iso: 2007 Director Christmas Gift Tie & Scarf Set" includes one tie and one scarf, both made of 100% polyester with a festive holiday design. Any consultant can purchase this set as a holiday gift for themselves or for a director. The design and color of the tie and scarf are pre-selected and cannot be customized. The set also comes in a decorative holiday gift box, making it easy to give as a present.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I wasn't a director for Christmas 2007, but I'd really love to have the tie and scarf that HO sent that year. If you want to part with yours, let me know how much you want for it.

Thanks!

Linda email me b/c I got a set!

I've got a set too if anyone else would like one!!!!!

Related to Iso: 2007 Director Christmas Gift Tie & Scarf Set

What is included in the "Iso: 2007 Director Christmas Gift Tie & Scarf Set"?

The set includes one tie and one scarf, both featuring a festive holiday design.

Is this set only for directors or can any consultant purchase it?

Any consultant can purchase this set as a holiday gift for themselves or for a director. It is not limited to directors only.

What type of material is the tie and scarf made of?

The tie and scarf are both made of 100% polyester, making them soft and comfortable to wear.

Can I choose the design or color of the tie and scarf?

No, the design and color of the tie and scarf are pre-selected and cannot be customized.

Does this set come with a gift box or packaging?

Yes, the tie and scarf come in a decorative holiday gift box, making it easy to give as a present.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • ardipc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • mturock