• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: 2007 Director Christmas Gift Tie & Scarf Set

In summary, the Iso: 2007 Director Christmas Gift Tie & Scarf Set includes one tie and one scarf, both designed with the Pampered Chef logo and festive holiday colors. The tie is a standard adult size, measuring approximately 58 inches long and 3.5 inches wide, while the scarf is approximately 55 inches long and 10 inches wide. The set is suitable for both men and women, and is made of 100% polyester for durability and easy care. It cannot be purchased separately, as it is only sold as a set.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I wasn't a director for Christmas 2007, but I'd really love to have the tie and scarf that HO sent that year. If you want to part with yours, let me know how much you want for it.

Thanks!

Oh man we just had a Regional meeting & we could bring anything that we wanted to get rid of & that just happened to be 1 of those things I sold...... it was nice to clean out my closet :)

Linda:

I PM'd you. I have mine,it's still in the box I think.

Related to Iso: 2007 Director Christmas Gift Tie & Scarf Set

1. What is included in the Iso: 2007 Director Christmas Gift Tie & Scarf Set?

The set includes one tie and one scarf, both designed with the Pampered Chef logo and festive holiday colors.

2. What size is the tie and scarf in the set?

The tie is a standard adult size, measuring approximately 58 inches long and 3.5 inches wide. The scarf is approximately 55 inches long and 10 inches wide.

3. Is the set suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the tie and scarf set is designed to be unisex and can be worn by both men and women.

4. Can I purchase the tie and scarf separately?

No, the Iso: 2007 Director Christmas Gift Tie & Scarf Set is only sold as a set and cannot be purchased individually.

5. What materials are the tie and scarf made of?

The tie and scarf are both made of 100% polyester, making them durable and easy to care for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
c00p
  • ardipc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • mturock