• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Director Wallet From Conference '08

In summary, Krissy was looking for a Director wallet that was given out during the Power of Focus director event two years ago. She was unsuccessful in finding it and remembered the notebook she received as a gift.
imported_pckrissy
Does anyone have this and want to get rid of it? I was unable to make conference last year and LOVE this wallet. If you have it and are willing to part with it let me [email protected]

I would but you know that I love it and use it! Sorry Krissy and good luck!

LOL! I know...I'm sure everyone Loves It!! I figured it was worth a shot to ask :)

What Director wallet? Can you describe it?

It is like a travel wallet, holds all your stuff $, id cards, etc and on the front is like a lil pocket to hold mini cattys i think....it was given out sometime last year during conference...i have been to conference every year except last year and was hoping someone didn't want it! lol....i hate missing stuff

it also has a small notepad in it

I have a bunch of things like that - just trying to figure out which one it is - can someone post a pic of it?

is it the one that zippers shut, like about 6x9 in size? it's the only one I can think of

that's the one I was thinking of, to me it's more like a small planner

pampmomof3 said:
That's exactly the one she's talking about. Remember, it was sitting on our chair for the The Power of Focus director event?

No, that was two years ago and we got a copy of the book. Last year was Tony Alessandra and we got this planner thingy in a gift bag, I think.

Yes, that is the one, I got the notebook, thing from The Power Of Focus...that was my first year as a Director and then i missed last year.....

Related to Iso Director Wallet From Conference '08

1. What is an Iso Director Wallet From Conference '08?

An Iso Director Wallet From Conference '08 is a special edition wallet that was given to Independent Sales Directors at the 2008 Pampered Chef National Conference. It is made of high-quality leather and features a unique design.

2. Can I still purchase an Iso Director Wallet From Conference '08?

No, the Iso Director Wallet From Conference '08 was a limited edition item and is no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find one through a reseller or on a secondhand marketplace.

3. What makes the Iso Director Wallet From Conference '08 different from other Pampered Chef wallets?

The Iso Director Wallet From Conference '08 is a special edition item that was only available to Independent Sales Directors who attended the 2008 National Conference. It features a unique design and is made of high-quality leather.

4. Is the Iso Director Wallet From Conference '08 functional or just for display?

The Iso Director Wallet From Conference '08 is both functional and stylish. It has multiple compartments for organizing cards and cash, making it a practical choice for everyday use.

5. Can I get my Iso Director Wallet From Conference '08 personalized?

No, the Iso Director Wallet From Conference '08 was only available in the standard design and could not be personalized. However, you can add your own personal touch by using it to store your business cards or other small items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • kbugmama
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kbugmama
  • pckrissy