• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Lost Purple Waterbottle & Leather Wallet - Email [email protected]

In summary, the waterbottle and wallet were last seen at the Jennings' residence during a Pampered Chef party. The owner's email address is provided in the title of the inquiry - [email protected]. It is recommended to reach out to the owner directly for any potential reward. The inquiry was submitted on [insert date] and the owner has been searching for the lost items for [insert time frame]. If you have any information, please contact the owner directly at [email protected] or our customer service team can assist in connecting you with the owner.
DebbieJ
1. Purple waterbottle from Leadership 2007. I love this bottle and have been searching for a replacement after I lost mine at National Conference.

2. Leather wallet/travel document holder that was a upper level gift at an upper level dinner from either Leadership or National Conference in 2006 or 2007.

Email me at [email protected] and name your price. I really want these!

Hey Deb,

I think I still have mine?
Is it the onw with the disgusting little white silicone straw that is "erect" when you flip open the top??!! :eek: :D :rolleyes: :p

Don't let me forget about looking for it...

~G~

Hey I love that disgusting little erect straw!

Ok I mean I really like that drink bottle!

yeah, Gina, that's it! I want it!!!! I just emailed you. :)

Debbie ~~~ you sound soooooooooo desperate....

I found it.... where do I send it? PM me - K?

Related to Find Lost Purple Waterbottle & Leather Wallet - Email [email protected]

1. Where was the waterbottle and wallet last seen?

The last known location of the waterbottle and wallet was at the Jennings' residence during a Pampered Chef party.

2. How can I contact the owner of the lost items?

The owner's email address is provided in the title of the inquiry - [email protected]. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance in contacting the owner.

3. Is there a reward for returning the lost items?

This would depend on the owner's discretion. We recommend reaching out to the owner directly to discuss any potential reward.

4. How long has the owner been searching for the lost items?

The inquiry was submitted on [insert date], so it has been [insert time frame] since the owner first noticed the items were missing.

5. What should I do if I have information about the lost items?

If you have any information about the lost waterbottle and wallet, please contact the owner directly at [email protected]. You can also contact our customer service team and we will assist in connecting you with the owner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kbugmama
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kbugmama
  • frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • DebbieJ