• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: 2008 Cranberry Conference Bag

In summary, the Iso: 2008 Cranberry Conference Bag is a durable and washable polyester bag with 5 pockets, including a large main compartment and 3 interior pockets. It is fully insulated and can keep food and drinks cold for up to 2 hours, making it perfect for conferences. The bag can also be customized with a company logo or event name. Its dimensions are 14 inches wide, 16 inches high, and 5 inches deep.
redsoxgirl
I'm looking for the bag we earned last year by attending conference and submitting 2 shows. I'd love it for a diaper bag!!

Anyone have one they're looking to get rid of?

Thanks! :chef:

no one? *sigh*

That was a Leadership incentive, so there are less of them around than if they had been for Conference.

no, it was a national conference incentive ... the apron & money pouch was a leadership incentive. BUT, i love mine, and i'm not willing to part with it.

Oops- you're right. I misremembered them as one big package.

hmmmm - I thought it was an incentive from Jan 2008 - turn in so much by XX and get the bag. Then if you went to leadership you go the apron and pouch.

oops - never mind, that was the table cloth!

too dang many incentives......:)

Sorry, I'm not giving mine up! And yes it was from NC last summer.

1. What is the Iso: 2008 Cranberry Conference Bag made of?

The Iso: 2008 Cranberry Conference Bag is made of durable and washable polyester material, perfect for carrying all your conference essentials.

2. How many pockets does the bag have?

The Iso: 2008 Cranberry Conference Bag features 5 pockets, including a large main compartment, a front zippered pocket, and 3 interior pockets for organizing smaller items.

3. Is the bag insulated?

Yes, the Iso: 2008 Cranberry Conference Bag is fully insulated and can keep food and drinks cold for up to 2 hours, making it ideal for conferences and other events.

4. Can I customize the bag with my company's logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for the Iso: 2008 Cranberry Conference Bag, including adding your company's logo or event name. Please contact our customer service for more information.

5. How big is the bag?

The dimensions of the Iso: 2008 Cranberry Conference Bag are 14 inches wide, 16 inches high, and 5 inches deep, providing ample space for all your conference necessities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Theresa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • prepchef