• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 2006 Conference Messenger Bag

In summary, the Iso 2006 Conference Messenger Bag is a versatile and practical bag that measures 16 inches in length, 12 inches in height, and 4.5 inches in width. It is suitable for carrying a laptop, with a padded compartment that can fit most standard-sized laptops up to 15 inches. It also has multiple pockets and compartments for organization, including a front zippered pocket, a back slip pocket, and an interior organizer. The bag is made of durable polyester material, making it water-resistant and suitable for everyday use. Its shoulder strap is adjustable, making it comfortable for people of different heights and sizes to wear.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Hello All,
I'm looking for someone who has a new or EUC messenger bag from 2006 conference. Someone posted this request a while ago & people responded. I PM'd them, but haven't heard much back, so I'm asking for your help! I want that bag soooo bad!!

Attachments

• pc bag.jpg
    pc bag.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 335
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Kristina, you don't! lol

uh oh. you must know something i don't. okay everyone, i retract my post. sorry!

i have one - pm me -

I got this bag from another mom at my preschool who used to do PC and I LOVE it! I use it as my diaper bag and my husband is even willing to carry it for our boys (4 yrs and 8 mo).

1. What is the size of the Iso 2006 Conference Messenger Bag?

The Iso 2006 Conference Messenger Bag measures 16 inches in length, 12 inches in height, and 4.5 inches in width.

2. Is the Iso 2006 Conference Messenger Bag suitable for carrying a laptop?

Yes, the Iso 2006 Conference Messenger Bag has a padded laptop compartment that can fit most standard-sized laptops up to 15 inches.

3. Does the Iso 2006 Conference Messenger Bag have multiple pockets for organization?

Yes, the Iso 2006 Conference Messenger Bag has multiple pockets and compartments, including a front zippered pocket, a back slip pocket, and an interior organizer for smaller items.

4. What material is the Iso 2006 Conference Messenger Bag made of?

The Iso 2006 Conference Messenger Bag is made of durable polyester material, making it water-resistant and suitable for everyday use.

5. Can the shoulder strap of the Iso 2006 Conference Messenger Bag be adjusted?

Yes, the shoulder strap of the Iso 2006 Conference Messenger Bag is adjustable and can be worn comfortably by people of different heights and sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
KaryCam
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • easytoprepare
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies