• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Logo Items: Money Bag, License Plate | Great Deals!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable money bags and license plates, including canvas and silicone money bags, as well as stainless steel and ceramic license plates. These products can be purchased separately or as a set and can be cared for by hand washing or wiping clean. If not satisfied, there is a 30-day return or exchange policy.
TheNewMrsRue
I'm looking for a few items & thought I'd see if anyone had them.

-Money bag (new is $5)
-license plate

If you have these, I'd really be interested! Thanks!

Did you mean License Plate Frame? I haven't seen a license plate. I do have a frame. It was on my car for a short time (looks new) but with the law change I believe it's illegal in NC to use it. You might want to check that before you buy one. ...unless of course you want to use it on the front of your car (I can't - no place to hang it).

I have a lisense plate frame :)

1. What types of money bags and license plates does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of money bags and license plates, including canvas money bags, silicone money bags, stainless steel license plates, and ceramic license plates.

2. Are the money bags and license plates customizable?

Yes, both the money bags and license plates can be customized with your choice of text, logo, or design. This makes them great for personal use or as gifts for friends and family.

3. Can I purchase the money bag and license plate separately or do they come as a set?

You can purchase the money bag and license plate separately or as a set. The choice is yours depending on your needs and preferences.

4. How do I care for my money bag and license plate?

The care instructions may vary depending on the material of the money bag and license plate. However, in general, they can be hand washed or wiped clean with a damp cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers to maintain the quality of the products.

5. Can I return or exchange the money bag and license plate if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy, so if you are not completely satisfied with your money bag or license plate, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooking4pchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • pamperedchef88
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pcTracey