• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Upline Director Wallet

In summary, the Upline Director Wallet is a tool for Directors in the Pampered Chef business to manage their teams and track progress. It can only be obtained by achieving Director rank and includes resources such as training materials, tracking sheets, and leadership guides. It is regularly updated with current information.
kbugmama
Does anyone have the leather wallet/document holder from last year's National Conference that they gave the upline directors? If you don't want it - I do - and would be willing to buy it from you. I know Merrill sells a document holder but that is not what I want.

Laurie
Director in PA
[email protected]

1. What is the purpose of the Upline Director Wallet?

The Upline Director Wallet is a tool designed to help Directors in the Pampered Chef business manage their teams and track their progress. It includes resources and materials to help Directors lead their teams to success.

2. How can I obtain a Upline Director Wallet?

You can obtain a Upline Director Wallet by becoming a Director in the Pampered Chef business. This requires meeting certain qualifications and building a team of Consultants under you. Once you achieve this rank, you will receive a Upline Director Wallet as a part of your Director Kit.

3. What materials are included in the Upline Director Wallet?

The Upline Director Wallet includes a variety of resources such as training materials, tracking sheets, and leadership guides to help Directors effectively manage their teams. It also contains a planner and other tools to help organize and plan for business activities.

4. Can I purchase a Upline Director Wallet separately?

No, the Upline Director Wallet is only available to Directors in the Pampered Chef business. It is not sold separately and can only be obtained through achieving the Director rank.

5. How often is the Upline Director Wallet updated?

The content in the Upline Director Wallet is updated on a regular basis to provide the most relevant and up-to-date information for Directors. However, the physical wallet itself does not need to be replaced unless it becomes damaged or lost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies