• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Director's Moving...to Australia!

In summary, a director's DH received a promotion that will take them to Australia for 2 years. The director may possibly be giving her clientele to other consultants in their cluster and the speaker sees this as an opportunity to promote to director. They hope to receive home office leads and are considering giving a "bon-voyage" gift to the director. The director plans to stay active until April and the speaker will ask about receiving leads in the meantime.
scottcooks
Gold Member
So you all will become even more important to me!:)

My director's DH got a significant promotion which will take them both to Australia for 2-ish years. She did check into PC in Australia, but they're not there yet! Might be happening though - wouldn't that be amazing, to start a team in another country?:rolleyes:

She may possibly be giving me some of her clientelle - sharing them around with our cluster actually. We are a fairly young cluster of 8-9 consultants, making our 4K 10 months out of last year. All but 2 of us have been home office leads!

I really want to use it as an opportunity to kick my own behind into promoting to director. I get recruiting interviews, just haven't had anyone say "yes" yet. I read somewhere that it is often 1 in 10, so I need to push those numbers to get some recruits happening. I think I'll be on recruiting interview #8 with the next one. [note to self...stay in touch with them! my original recruiter didn't stay in touch with me--and was PO'ed when I started with someone else]

I want those home office leads! There is NO ONE as a PC consultant or director in my town - a big suburb of Seattle. It's surprising. All the leads she gets from HO from my town go to her, because there is no one else. We live in Microsoft country, and the hosts and guests are definitely around. I want those home office leads!

-------

Also-- anyone know of a great "bon-voyage" gift? They are pretty well-off and don't need any 'stuff' to take with them. They have someone taking care of their house.

Is she going to try to keep her director status (or even stay active) while she's gone? She could probably do it with catalog shows. If she's planning on quitting, maybe if she knew how badly you wanted directorship she would "give" you her recruiting leads and help you to turn them into yeses???

Good luck!
Diane

She plans to keep active as long as she can - probably goes until April. I will definitely ask about the leads she gets between now and then!

1. What does this mean for my business as a consultant?

This means that your current Director will no longer be overseeing your business and you will be assigned a new Director based in Australia. You will still have the same support and resources available to you.

2. Will there be any changes to the products or prices?

No, there will be no changes to the products or prices. Pampered Chef is a global company and all products and prices will remain consistent across all countries.

3. How will this affect the shipping and delivery of my orders?

There may be a slight delay in shipping and delivery of orders during the transition period, but we will do our best to minimize any disruptions. Your new Director will be in touch with you regarding any changes or updates to the shipping process.

4. Will there be any changes to the compensation plan?

No, the compensation plan will remain the same. Your sales, commissions, and bonuses will not be affected by this change.

5. Can I still attend trainings and events with my new Director being in a different country?

Yes, you can still attend trainings and events with your new Director. We encourage all consultants to take advantage of the virtual training and support resources available to ensure your business continues to thrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies