• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going to Upline Cluster Meetings

In summary, the conversation discusses attending cluster meetings after one's recruiter has been promoted to director. The main question is whether it is acceptable to still attend the upline director's cluster meetings. Some suggest attending both meetings, while others believe it may be seen as betrayal. However, the general consensus is that attending both meetings would provide valuable training and support for the consultant.
AJPratt
Silver Member
So, I used to go to cluster meetings until my recruiter promoted to director, now she has her own meetings. Is it ok to still go to my upline director's cluster meetings? My director doesn't seem to mind, but I just was wondering if that was rude?

Hmmm. That's a tricky situation. I would think that deep down, she'd feel like you were betraying her. I think I would feel like you didn't think my meetings were good enough.

BTW, I love both of the quotes on the bottom of your posts!

I think you would be o.k. if you go to both. But that is just my opinion.

Why?
AJPratt said:
So, I used to go to cluster meetings until my recruiter promoted to director, now she has her own meetings. Is it ok to still go to my upline director's cluster meetings? My director doesn't seem to mind, but I just was wondering if that was rude?

would you not want to go to your Director's meetings? Are they boring, uninformative? I would suggest that if you want to go to your uplines meetings that you also attend your Director's meetings as well. Because of course, you are supposed to attend your Director's cluster meetings not your upline Director's cluster meetings.

This is definately a tricky situation!! I would just be in the open whatever your decision is!

Is one closer to you than the other? I would also suggest going to your director's meetings, then if you're available go to your upline's also. Have you talked to your recruiter/director about it? Just give her a call & see what she says!

I have been going to my Director's meetings, which are great. The only thing is that, and I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way (please!), I'm the one in my cluster with the most experience and I just like to talk to some more experienced consultants. I'm talking about in addition to my cluster meetings. My director and I talk about riding up together to the other meetings, and she doesn't seem to mind. I'm just wondering if anyone else does this?

Sounds great!!Anne,

That is fabulous! What a great opportunity to be able to attend both meetings! I wish I was close enough to my upline to be able to do that! My upline is in Washington and in Illinois...no where near Wyoming!!:D

Sounds like you are on the right track. If you've discussed going together, that puts a different spin on the situation. Go. Enjoy. Soak up all that information.

I think it'd be a super opportunity to go to both!

AJPratt said:

My recruiter just promoted also, but our Director comes down to us:cool: . Anyway, I think my Director (recruiter) has a few inactive, so it wouldnt be much of a meeting anyway:rolleyes:

Directors all have to start somewhere. I am sure your director would love the support and experience you would bring to her meetings. I just started my own team meetings 4 months ago. I was so nervous. I fed off my director who thought it was time to push me out of the nest. At first I didn't think I would be able to meet the needs of my team, but what I have found is that they like the smaller group and the fact that we can focus on whatever topic they feel they need addressed.
I had 6 show up to the last team meeting and that was exciting. We got so much covered with that size group versus a group of 30+.
There's nothing wrong with visiting your upline's meetings either.There's never too much training!

I would love to go to 2 cluster meetings every month! I am such a dork, and I love learning all the new things my director shows us at our cluster meeting. I think your recruiter and director would be fine with you going to both meetings - your input is imporatant to the new recruits.

I totally second Nancy's comment! I would love to go to 2 cluster meetings every month too! Talk about motivation -- they are a highlight of my month!

I'm with Nancy. I think I'm addicted to cluster meetings. LOL

chefjeanine said:
BTW, I love both of the quotes on the bottom of your posts!

Why, THANK YOU!

AlowayFamily said:
I would love to go to 2 cluster meetings every month! I am such a dork, and I love learning all the new things my director shows us at our cluster meeting. I think your recruiter and director would be fine with you going to both meetings - your input is imporatant to the new recruits.

Move over & make some room for me on the "dork couch" - I love cluster meetings and was SO bummed when my AD told me it was time to start doing my own meetings now that I was a Director. I WISH I had the time to go to her meetings AND hold my own!!

The cluster meetings are just the best. Too bad we have them at night. By the time I leave I am so excited I want to make calls and its too late.

I too would go to a couple of cluster meetings a month. I love the info. I get and its great brainstorming.

1. What is a Upline Cluster Meeting?

A Upline Cluster Meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants and their upline, or direct mentors, to share ideas, strategies, and support each other in growing their businesses.

2. How often are Upline Cluster Meetings held?

The frequency of Upline Cluster Meetings varies, but they are typically held once a month or once every other month.

3. Do I have to attend Upline Cluster Meetings?

While attending Upline Cluster Meetings is not mandatory, it is highly recommended as it provides valuable knowledge, motivation, and connection with other consultants and leaders in the company.

4. Can I bring guests to Upline Cluster Meetings?

Yes, you are encouraged to bring guests to Upline Cluster Meetings. It's a great way for them to learn more about the business and see the support system that Pampered Chef offers.

5. How do I find out about upcoming Upline Cluster Meetings?

You can find out about upcoming Upline Cluster Meetings through your upline or through the Events section of your Consultant Workstation. You can also reach out to your cluster leader for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • ValerieHurtado
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • sfdavis918