• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cluster Meetings Around Lakewood, Co????

get hung up on other things and miss our meetings. We usually meet on the second Saturday of the month, except during the summer months we usually meet on a Monday evening. We'll see if my consultant can join us! Welcome back Becky! It's good to be back and I'm excited to see what the next two months have in store. I've been really busy recently and haven't had time to check in on the conversations here, but I'm glad to see that everyone is still around. I was wondering if any of you Colorado consultants out there go to cluster meetings or know of a Director in the Lakewood/Littleton area? I have a consultant who
pamperedbecky
Hey everyone!
I've been WAAYY absent from here lately and I've missed it!! Unfortunately I don't have time to catch up on everything and read the posts. I swear, once I got out of the many-times-daily habit of checking CS when I was on vacation in FL for a week (it was awesome, by the way!), it's been hard to get back into it. But, I knew when I needed some feedback, you guys would be here to hopefully give me some!:D

Anyway, I'm wondering if any of you Colorado consultants out there go to cluster meetings or know of a Director in the Lakewood/Littleton area?? I have a consultant who's somewhat new to the area and I'm looking for a hospitality Director. I have gone through the HO, but incase that one doesn't work out, I thought I'd search here too. Any help would be much appreciated, even if you don't know a Director but have a consultant friend in the area.

I hope to pop on more to check things out here, but I'm making a HUGE push to make TPC. I'm realizing I'm "THIS CLOSE" to it, but I need to fill my schedule some more in the next two months. I will be trying to focus my time elsewhere until I feel like I've got that in the bag.

Thanks in advance for any help on the hospitality director thing!!:D

I think my director's director is around there somewhere. I will call her tomorrow to ask her and if not, then I can see if she knows of anyone else that might be willing to help. Of course, there's no telling whether or not I'll get a hold of my director...she's hardly in the office, so I'll try to let you know ASAP!!

My director and I have our meetings in the Denver West area, which is pretty close to Lakewood. We'd be happy to have her join our meetings. We meet usually on the second Saturday of the month in the mornings, except during the summer months we usually meet on a Monday evening. Our next meeting is April 14. Just let me know if your consultant would like to join us!

Can't help, but glad to see you're back:) Hope you had a good trip!

Welcome back Becky!!
Something I did when I was thisclose to TPC last year and wanted it SO badly...I emailed every customer I had ever had...and told them about my goal - I offered them 10% off any order and a free SBRC with their order if the helped me to reach my goal. Any free moment I had, I called past hosts and customers and told them over the phone of my goal...I ended up pulling off over $8400 in sales last May and made TPC by like $380 or something crazy like that.
YOU CAN DO IT - PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS!!!
It's SO worth it for the extra supply $, the free biz cards, the ring and the extra vacation days!!

dannyzmom said:
Welcome back Becky!!
Something I did when I was thisclose to TPC last year and wanted it SO badly...I emailed every customer I had ever had...and told them about my goal - I offered them 10% off any order and a free SBRC with their order if the helped me to reach my goal. Any free moment I had, I called past hosts and customers and told them over the phone of my goal...I ended up pulling off over $8400 in sales last May and made TPC by like $380 or something crazy like that.
YOU CAN DO IT - PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS!!!
It's SO worth it for the extra supply $, the free biz cards, the ring and the extra vacation days!!

It's good to be back!!! :)

That's GREAT, Carolyn!!! Thanks for the advice. That's great! I was on the phone a TON yesterday (the most in a LONG time) and got a couple bookings and have about 5 people getting back to me with dates for shows in April and May. Woo hoo! That's great advice about just trying to get orders. How did you handle deliveries? Did most people do direct ship? I already do a HWC every May and do booths at area Curves, so I can add this all together. My Mays are usually pretty good, but I'll need that extra push. If I get $8500 like you, then I'll probably JUST squeak by. Thanks for the encouragement. I LOVE this place! :D

And thanks Elizabeth and Debra for the info about CO meetings. I think this one Director will work out as long as my consultant doesn't mind driving a little bit (the Advanced Director is Pauline Gerali), but I'll take any more info too.:)

Hope you all have a great day!

pamperedbecky said:
It's good to be back!!! :)

That's GREAT, Carolyn!!! Thanks for the advice. That's great! I was on the phone a TON yesterday (the most in a LONG time) and got a couple bookings and have about 5 people getting back to me with dates for shows in April and May. Woo hoo! That's great advice about just trying to get orders. How did you handle deliveries? Did most people do direct ship? I already do a HWC every May and do booths at area Curves, so I can add this all together. My Mays are usually pretty good, but I'll need that extra push. If I get $8500 like you, then I'll probably JUST squeak by. Thanks for the encouragement. I LOVE this place! :D

And thanks Elizabeth and Debra for the info about CO meetings. I think this one Director will work out as long as my consultant doesn't mind driving a little bit (the Advanced Director is Pauline Gerali), but I'll take any more info too.:)

Hope you all have a great day!

Thankfully most of the orders werre from people I saw at my sons' schools and at the park etc...the rest that were close enough I delivered and the others got direct shipped. The deliveries were a big ole pain in the ass -- reminds me why I'll NEVER be a Mary Kay Lady - LOL -- but all worth it in the end.

I thought your post said, "Lakewood, OH!" Sorry, we have a Lakewood Ohio just down tthe highway from me! I can't help you on this thread...sorry!

:D LOL! I have a girl in that area as well in need of Hospitality!
I did get some info from Home office on a hosp. Director, but through many fruitless calls, I just could not get the gal to call me back..

pchefkristin said:
:D LOL! I have a girl in that area as well in need of Hospitality!
I did get some info from Home office on a hosp. Director, but through many fruitless calls, I just could not get the gal to call me back..
It's probably the same one I initially got who never got back to me. I do know of someone, so I'll have to dig up the information and PM you or something. I just need to figure out what pile it's in......:eek:

Hey, how funny, I was just looking here to see if there were any suggestions I could pass on to you, Kristin! Kristin, I do have the name of someone that one of my customers who used to live out here gave me and says is the nicest person--I'll give you her name next time we talk!

dwyerkim said:
Hey, how funny, I was just looking here to see if there were any suggestions I could pass on to you, Kristin! Kristin, I do have the name of someone that one of my customers who used to live out here gave me and says is the nicest person--I'll give you her name next time we talk!

Fantastic.... I will take any info anyone has to give me... I have got to get you gals into a hospitality meeting over there! Stay on me Kim! Give me the info on our conference call tonight and I will call the gal on Monday!
Thanks gals! :)

1. What is the purpose of cluster meetings?

The purpose of cluster meetings is to gather together Pampered Chef consultants in the Lakewood, CO area to share ideas, learn new techniques, and support each other in growing our businesses.

2. When and where are the cluster meetings held?

The exact date, time, and location of cluster meetings may vary, but they are typically held once a month at a local community center or someone's home in the Lakewood area. All consultants will be notified in advance of the meeting details.

3. Can I bring a guest to the cluster meeting?

Yes, guests are welcome and encouraged to attend cluster meetings. This is a great opportunity for them to see what Pampered Chef is all about and potentially join our team.

4. Is there a fee to attend cluster meetings?

No, there is no fee to attend cluster meetings. However, if the meeting is held at someone's home, it is always appreciated to bring a dish to share for a potluck-style meal.

5. What can I expect at a cluster meeting?

At a cluster meeting, you can expect to participate in cooking demonstrations, receive training on new products and techniques, share business tips, and network with other consultants. It is also a great opportunity to try out new Pampered Chef products and get inspired for your own parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Katiek77