• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting in or Around Rochester, In?

In summary, there are several popular meeting venues in or around Rochester, IN, including the Rochester Event and Conference Center, the Fulton County Community Foundation, and the Fulton County Public Library. The Rochester Event and Conference Center can host a variety of events, while there are also hotels in the area with meeting facilities. The Fulton County Public Library also has a meeting room available for public use. In addition, there are unique meeting spaces in the surrounding area, such as The Barn at Kennedy Farm and Potawatomi Inn at Pokagon State Park.
deanna_g
Hi! I'm moving to Rochester, IN soon and I'm looking for any cluster/team meetings that might occur in or around there? I know it's a long shot and it's out in the Boonies, but I thought I'd try here before going to my director. (-: :D

You'll be only 20 minutes from me. My director is in New Haven (a suburb of Fort Wayne). Maybe we could carpool. ;)And, trust me, Rochester isn't nearly as out in the bookies as Denver.

Hahaha! Thanks! We'll have to keep in touch. (-: I'm moving there sometime this month. My husband is starting a job on Ault Family Farms and we'll be moving onto the farm. I'm totally excited!!!!

You have to officially request hospitality through your director, so ask her to do some checking for you.

Hi there! Welcome to Rochester, IN! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your desire to connect with other consultants in the area. I'm not aware of any specific cluster or team meetings in Rochester, but I do know that our team likes to connect through virtual meetings and social media. Have you tried reaching out to your director to see if they can connect you with any other consultants in the area? They might have more information about local meetings or events. In the meantime, feel free to join our team's online community to stay connected and share tips and ideas. Best of luck in your move and happy cooking! :)

1. What are some popular meeting venues in or around Rochester, IN?

Some popular meeting venues in or around Rochester, IN include the Rochester Event and Conference Center, the Fulton County Community Foundation, and the Fulton County Public Library.

2. What types of events can be hosted at the Rochester Event and Conference Center?

The Rochester Event and Conference Center is a versatile venue that can accommodate a variety of events, such as business meetings, conferences, weddings, and parties.

3. Are there any hotels in Rochester, IN with meeting facilities?

Yes, there are several hotels in Rochester, IN that offer meeting facilities, including the Quality Inn, Super 8 by Wyndham, and Comfort Inn & Suites.

4. Can I book a meeting room at the Fulton County Public Library?

Yes, the Fulton County Public Library has a meeting room available for public use. It can accommodate up to 50 people and can be reserved by contacting the library.

5. Are there any unique meeting spaces in the surrounding area of Rochester, IN?

Yes, there are several unique meeting spaces in the surrounding area of Rochester, IN, such as The Barn at Kennedy Farm, a rustic event venue, and Potawatomi Inn at Pokagon State Park, a lodge with meeting rooms and outdoor activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann