• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Possible Hospitality in Rochester, Ny

In summary, "Iso Possible Hospitality" is a program in Rochester, NY that provides support and resources for individuals and families impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Assistance can be applied for through their website or hotline, and eligibility includes those facing financial difficulties due to the pandemic. Donations are accepted through the website or designated drop-off locations, and volunteer opportunities are available for food preparation, packaging, and distribution.
SusanBP0129
I have a possible recruit.....but she lives 4 hours north of me.....
Any of you in or around Rochester, NY...???
Would love for her to "sit in" on a cluster meeting..... Let me know!! :)

Bumping up.....anyone near Rochester, NY?

I am still about 3-4 hours...sorry!!

SusanBP0129 said:
I have a possible recruit.....but she lives 4 hours north of me.....
Any of you in or around Rochester, NY...???
Would love for her to "sit in" on a cluster meeting..... Let me know!! :)

Sue...theres a woman on here Baychef & she is all the way up there, maybe you could PM or Email her..HTH.
BTW..I've got a show this Sun & also a possilbe recruit...shes in PA...near The Poconos!!!:eek: Good Luck with yours!:D :D :D

Related to Iso Possible Hospitality in Rochester, Ny

1. What is "Iso Possible Hospitality" in Rochester, NY?

"Iso Possible Hospitality" is a program in Rochester, NY that provides support and resources for individuals and families who are facing financial difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The program aims to help those in need by providing meals, groceries, and other essential items to help ease the burden of the pandemic.

2. How can I apply for assistance through "Iso Possible Hospitality"?

To apply for assistance through "Iso Possible Hospitality," you can visit their website and fill out an application form. You can also contact their hotline at (555) 555-5555 for more information on the application process.

3. Who is eligible to receive assistance from "Iso Possible Hospitality"?

Individuals and families who have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and are facing financial difficulties are eligible to receive assistance from "Iso Possible Hospitality." This includes those who have lost their jobs, are struggling to make ends meet, and are unable to access basic necessities.

4. Can I donate to "Iso Possible Hospitality"?

Yes, donations are greatly appreciated and can be made through the program's website. You can also donate non-perishable food items and other essentials to their designated drop-off locations in Rochester, NY.

5. Are there any volunteer opportunities with "Iso Possible Hospitality"?

Yes, "Iso Possible Hospitality" relies on volunteers to help with food preparation, packaging, and distribution. If you are interested in volunteering, you can sign up on their website or contact their hotline for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carlajanes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SusanBP0129
  • General Chat
Replies