• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Hospitality Near Buffalo, Ny

In summary, there are several affordable hotel options near Buffalo, NY including Comfort Inn, Red Roof Inn, and Holiday Inn Express. Popular restaurants in the area include The Black Sheep, The Dapper Goose, and Toutant. Additionally, there are bed and breakfast options such as Asa Ransom House, InnBuffalo off Elmwood, and Parkside House. Must-see attractions near Buffalo, NY include Niagara Falls, Canalside Buffalo, and Delaware Park. Some hotels near Buffalo, NY offer shuttle services to the airport, such as Hyatt Regency Buffalo, Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport/Galleria Mall, and Courtyard by Marriott Buffalo Airport. It is recommended to confirm shuttle availability with the chosen hotel beforehand.
annew
I have a new recruit that moved from Binghamton to Springville, NY & I'm having a hard time trying to find her hospitality.

If you can send me an email to [email protected]

TIA!

bumping...........anyone :)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding hospitality for your new recruit in Springville, NY. Have you tried reaching out to local hotels or bed and breakfasts in the area? They might be able to provide some recommendations or even offer discounted rates for your recruit. You could also try asking for suggestions on social media groups or forums specific to Springville or Binghamton. I hope you're able to find a solution soon! Best of luck.

1. Where can I find affordable hotels near Buffalo, NY?

There are several affordable hotel options near Buffalo, NY. Some popular choices include Comfort Inn, Red Roof Inn, and Holiday Inn Express. You can also use online travel websites such as Expedia or Booking.com to compare prices and find the best deal.

2. What are some popular restaurants near Buffalo, NY?

Some popular restaurants near Buffalo, NY include The Black Sheep, The Dapper Goose, and Toutant. For a more casual dining experience, you can also try Anchor Bar, famous for their Buffalo wings, or Lloyd Taco Factory, known for their delicious tacos.

3. Are there any bed and breakfast options near Buffalo, NY?

Yes, there are several bed and breakfast options near Buffalo, NY. Some popular choices include Asa Ransom House, InnBuffalo off Elmwood, and Parkside House. These charming and cozy accommodations offer a more personalized and intimate experience.

4. What are the must-see attractions near Buffalo, NY?

Some must-see attractions near Buffalo, NY include Niagara Falls, Canalside Buffalo, and Delaware Park. You can also visit the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Frank Lloyd Wright's Martin House, and the Buffalo Zoo for a fun and educational experience.

5. Are there any hotels near Buffalo, NY that offer shuttle services to the airport?

Yes, there are several hotels near Buffalo, NY that offer shuttle services to the airport. Some options include Hyatt Regency Buffalo, Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport/Galleria Mall, and Courtyard by Marriott Buffalo Airport. Make sure to check with your chosen hotel beforehand to confirm shuttle availability and schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • Tropicalburstqt2