• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Hospitality Close to Syracuse Ny

In summary, the closest hotels to Syracuse, NY include the Marriott Syracuse Downtown, the Genesee Grande Hotel, the Crowne Plaza Syracuse, the Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel, and the Jefferson Clinton Hotel. There are also several hotels near Syracuse, NY that offer special amenities for business travelers, such as business centers, meeting rooms, and high-speed internet access. The average cost of a hotel room in Syracuse, NY ranges from $100-$200 per night, with prices potentially higher during peak seasons or for more luxurious accommodations. Additionally, there are pet-friendly hotels near Syracuse, NY, including the Residence Inn Syracuse Downtown at Armory Square, the Candlewood Suites Syracuse-Airport, and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse/Liverpool
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I have a girl that I recruited about a month ago & I'm in search of a hospitality cluster that is near the Syracuse, NY area that would be willing to add another gal to their group.

I think my upline has a downline director in Syracuse... I'd be happy to find out if you'd like me to... I know there is another director in Baldwinsville and I might have her card somewhere...Let me know if I can help... what town is your consultant in?

My director is in Norwich which is probably about 1 1/2 hrs from Syracuse. Someone will probably come up with one closer, if not let me know. I sure you would be welcome in our group!

I could also ask my director if she knows of any director in the Syracuse area.

Kelly V.

I live in Oneida, but I work in Syracuse. My director spoke to Lisa Doughty in Sherburne, (1 1/2 hours from work.) I work till 6, so I probably wouldn't be able to make the meetings.

If you haven't found anyone yet, I know 2 or more directors right in Syracuse

baychef said:
If you haven't found anyone yet, I know 2 or more directors right in Syracuse

Really?! That would be great!

Ok...who do I contact? Tropicalburstqt2 or phatratz?

Phatratz would be fine. I recruited her, but she's the one in need of the hospitality group. Thanks!!

What is a hospitality group? A person was introduced like this at my last meeting and I didn't get a chance to ask about it. Thanks!

1. What are the closest hotels to Syracuse, NY?

The closest hotels to Syracuse, NY include the Marriott Syracuse Downtown, the Genesee Grande Hotel, the Crowne Plaza Syracuse, the Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel, and the Jefferson Clinton Hotel.

2. Are there any hotels near Syracuse, NY with special amenities for business travelers?

Yes, there are several hotels near Syracuse, NY that offer special amenities for business travelers. The Marriott Syracuse Downtown, the Crowne Plaza Syracuse, and the Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel all offer business centers, meeting rooms, and high-speed internet access for business guests.

3. What is the average cost of a hotel room in Syracuse, NY?

The average cost of a hotel room in Syracuse, NY varies depending on the location and amenities. On average, a standard room can range from $100-$200 per night. However, prices may be higher during peak seasons or for hotels with more luxurious accommodations.

4. Are there any pet-friendly hotels near Syracuse, NY?

Yes, there are several pet-friendly hotels near Syracuse, NY including the Residence Inn Syracuse Downtown at Armory Square, the Candlewood Suites Syracuse-Airport, and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse/Liverpool.

5. Do any hotels near Syracuse, NY offer shuttle service to the airport?

Yes, there are several hotels near Syracuse, NY that offer shuttle service to the airport. Some options include the Courtyard Syracuse Downtown at Armory Square, the Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse North (Airport Area), and the Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse Destiny USA.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Liquid Sky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • cincychef