• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Hospitality in Beaufort, Sc

In summary, Beaufort, SC offers a variety of hospitality options, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and campgrounds. Some of the top-rated hotels in Beaufort, SC include The Beaufort Inn, Anchorage 1770, and The Rhett House Inn. There are also several pet-friendly options, such as The Beaufort Inn, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Beaufort at Highway 21, and The Cuthbert House Inn. The best time to visit Beaufort, SC for hospitality is during the spring and fall seasons, and while there are a few all-inclusive options like Fripp Island Resort and The Beaufort Inn, most hospitality options do not offer all-in
Sheila
Gold Member
I have a fairly new consultant (with 2 recruits already!) who's about to do a military move from Okinawa to Beaufort, SC. She'll be arriving late September or early October. She likes to attend the monthly cluster meetings, but otherwise is pretty quiet. She's doing well on her own & NEVER calls! She's super quiet. Other than meetings, you'll probably forget that you are hospitality for her. ;)

Anyone in that area & willing to help out?

Yes! I'm in Beaufort, SC and would be more than happy to help out your new consultant and her recruits. I can provide support with cluster meetings, as well as offer encouragement and advice as needed. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help make this transition easier for everyone.

I'm not in that area, but I think it's great that you're reaching out for help on behalf of your consultant. It's always nice to have a supportive community, especially during a military move. Have you tried connecting her with other consultants in the area through social media or a consultant directory? That way, she can still feel connected and have a support system even if she's not able to attend the monthly meetings. Also, maybe reaching out to the local cluster leader or director could be helpful in finding someone to provide hospitality for her. Best of luck!

1. What are the popular types of hospitality in Beaufort, SC?

Beaufort, SC offers a variety of hospitality options, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and campgrounds.

2. What are the top-rated hotels in Beaufort, SC?

Some of the top-rated hotels in Beaufort, SC include The Beaufort Inn, Anchorage 1770, and The Rhett House Inn.

3. Are there any pet-friendly hospitality options in Beaufort, SC?

Yes, there are several pet-friendly hotels and vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC, such as The Beaufort Inn, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Beaufort at Highway 21, and The Cuthbert House Inn.

4. What is the best time to visit Beaufort, SC for hospitality?

The best time to visit Beaufort, SC for hospitality is during the spring and fall seasons, as the weather is pleasant and there are fewer crowds.

5. Are there any all-inclusive hospitality options in Beaufort, SC?

There are a few all-inclusive hospitality options in Beaufort, SC, such as Fripp Island Resort and The Beaufort Inn. However, most hospitality options in the area do not offer all-inclusive packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Patty Davis
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chillychef
  • cmdtrgd