• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Hospitality in Colorado Springs

Patty Davis

May 25, 2009
I have a consultant who recently moved to Colorado Springs, CO and there is no one in our director loop for hospitality. She is interested in attending monthly cluster meetings. If you or someone you know would be willing to allow her to come to your meetings, please let me know!

Patty Davis

May 25, 2009
BUMP! Anybody know anybody?

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
I just moved to Colorado Springs myself and have been working on hospitality. Where in Colorado Springs did she move - is she associated with military?

Patty Davis

May 25, 2009
I have no idea what her address is! And, no they are not military. She really would like to connect with a cluster meeting. Are you going to one? If not, sounds like ya'll need to promote and CS is a ripe area!

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
I know of a SED, but I'm not sure if her meetings are open to more hospitality. If you're not a director, have your director call HO and find out who is there.

Mar 26, 2005
I am a director in the Springs. Recently moved here myself. If she needs a point of contact. I am happy to help. She can MSG me at [email protected]

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
Sandy Sar
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views