• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality in Little Rock, Ar 72076 Zip

In summary, there are various types of hospitality services available in Little Rock, AR 72076, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and Airbnb options. Popular tourist attractions near the area include the William J. Clinton Presidential Library, the Little Rock Zoo, Pinnacle Mountain State Park, and the River Market District. There are also several local restaurants within walking distance and the best time to visit is either during the spring or fall months. Additionally, there are pet-friendly options available, but it's recommended to check with the specific property before booking.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hello all,

Have a teammate who was sent near Little Rock. She is ready to get her biz back on track and would love to attend a cluster meeting. If there is anyone who would provide hospitality in the 72076 area, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I do not live in the Little Rock area, but I know a director there named April Dumond. She is AMAZING! She would be a fabulous hospitality director. I do not have her email or phone number, but I think she's on facebook. We have the same director, but live in different areas of the state. I've met her a few times and really like her.

Thank you soo much kltaylo! Will look her up and see if she's open for hospitality!

kltaylo -

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Just spoke with her and you are so right, she is fabulous and kind! My teammate and I are grateful to you for steering me in the right direction!

No problem. I'm glad you were able to find April and get your teammate set up.

What types of hospitality services are available in Little Rock, AR 72076?

There are a variety of hospitality services available in Little Rock, AR 72076, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and Airbnb options. Many of these options offer amenities such as complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and access to fitness centers and pools.

What are some popular tourist attractions near Little Rock, AR 72076?

Some popular tourist attractions near Little Rock, AR 72076 include the William J. Clinton Presidential Library, the Little Rock Zoo, Pinnacle Mountain State Park, and the River Market District. These attractions offer a variety of activities and sights for visitors to enjoy.

Are there any local restaurants within walking distance of Little Rock, AR 72076?

Yes, there are several local restaurants within walking distance of Little Rock, AR 72076. Some popular options include The Root Cafe, Trio's Restaurant, and The Fold: Botanas & Bar. These restaurants offer a variety of cuisine options and are highly rated by locals and visitors alike.

What is the best time of year to visit Little Rock, AR 72076?

The best time of year to visit Little Rock, AR 72076 varies depending on personal preferences. However, many visitors enjoy the mild temperatures and blooming flowers during the spring months (March-May). Fall (September-November) also offers pleasant weather and beautiful foliage. Summers can be hot and humid, while winters can bring colder temperatures and occasional snowfall.

Are there any pet-friendly hospitality options in Little Rock, AR 72076?

Yes, there are several pet-friendly hospitality options in Little Rock, AR 72076. Some hotels and vacation rentals allow pets for an additional fee, while others offer specific amenities for furry friends. It's always best to check with the specific property before booking to ensure they can accommodate your pet's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • robochick84
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sheila