• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thrilled With My New Hospitality Director!

In summary, Ashley's upline is directing her to a meeting in Lancaster, PA to connect with other direct sellers. Cathy is local to Ashley and is considering a hospitality director as her director is 2 hours away.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I have had quite a few members of my upline leave the business over the last few years, and now I am 1st line direct to my ED, who lives in Michigan (I'm in PA, near Philly). I haven't attended an official meeting in about 2 years, and felt the need to connect with others about the business. I was trying to host my own meetings, but with my FT job, kids, etc, and then some health issues with my family, I just had to stop. Plus, I don't know how effective I was, since I never had a "good" example of a meeting from my previous director (another thread for another time!!).

I asked my ED to see if she could get me and my one recruit in the area a hospitality director so we could attend meetings regularly and keep our businesses going. She contacted me on Tue, saying that the meeting was that night! I'm so glad we went - she was FANTASTIC!! It was a perfect match for me and my recruit, and is exactly what we needed to get our businesses back on track. I'm so excited and so thrilled that PC has a hospitality program - I was told that no other DS company has one like ours. We are definitely working with the right company!!

So, if you are not attending meetings b/c your director doesn't live close to you, ASK FOR HOSPITALITY! I don't know why I waited so long, but I'm glad I finally did it. YAY!! :balloon:

That's awesome Cathy! Congrats!

Good job Cathy, happy for you! :)

Congratulations!! :D

My ED is in Michigan also. Mine is Karan Radcliffe. Who is yours?

Cathy,

I may be somewhat local to you and I am considering a HD as my Director is 2 hours away from me. I don't mind the drive, it just makes for a really late night not getting home until after 11 plus the commute across the NJ bridges can be a bear around 5pm as you know.

I am in 'north' Delaware between Newark and Hockessin. Where is your HD located?

Thanks,

Ashley

Hi Ashley and Cathy,
I live in Delaware County - Aston and my hospitality director is in Exton, PA. Not too far. I went to the first cluster meeting last month and had a BLAST!!I just signed up for the Spring Launch meeting in Lancaster, PA. Hope to meet you both there!!!Cindy

That's wonderful. Congratulations.

musicalglow said:
Hi Ashley and Cathy,
I live in Delaware County - Aston and my hospitality director is in Exton, PA. Not too far. I went to the first cluster meeting last month and had a BLAST!!

I just signed up for the Spring Launch meeting in Lancaster, PA. Hope to meet you both there!!!

Cindy

See you in Lancaster! :balloon:

1. What exactly does the Hospitality Director do?

The Hospitality Director is responsible for coordinating and overseeing all aspects of customer satisfaction and experience. This includes managing events, customer feedback, and ensuring a positive and welcoming atmosphere for guests.

2. How does having a Hospitality Director benefit my business?

Having a Hospitality Director can greatly benefit your business by enhancing the overall customer experience. They are trained to handle any issues that may arise and ensure that all guests feel welcomed and valued. This can lead to increased customer loyalty and positive word-of-mouth recommendations.

3. Is the Hospitality Director only responsible for events?

No, the Hospitality Director's role extends beyond just events. They also oversee customer feedback and work to improve overall customer satisfaction. They may also assist with training employees on customer service and hospitality.

4. Can I request specific ideas or themes for events from the Hospitality Director?

Yes, the Hospitality Director is happy to work with you to plan and execute specific ideas or themes for events. They are also able to provide suggestions and recommendations for events that align with your business goals and target audience.

5. How can I provide feedback to the Hospitality Director?

You can provide feedback to the Hospitality Director through various channels, such as surveys, emails, or in-person discussions. They are always open to hearing feedback and using it to improve the customer experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janice Stroud
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • Patty Davis
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chillychef
  • dannyzmom