• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the top sales performer at Regionals in NY?

In summary, "Check Out Ginger at Regionals" is a cooking demonstration and sales event held by Pampered Chef at regional conferences. To attend, you must register for the regional conference and sign up for the event. At "Check Out Ginger at Regionals," you can expect to see a live cooking demonstration, sample recipes, and purchase products at a discounted price. There is no additional cost to attend if you are already registered for the conference. Guests are welcome, but space may be limited.
letscook04
Gold Member
I've posted a picture of Ginger at Regionals in NY. She received top sales in her cluster. The picture is under "Photo's".
Sorry, but my flash was not on.

Colleen

letscook04 said:
I've posted a picture of Ginger at Regionals in NY. She received top sales in her cluster. The picture is under "Photo's".
Sorry, but my flash was not on.

Colleen

Awwwwwwwwww Shucksssssssssssssss................Thx!!!;) :eek: ;)

Nice to 'see' ya!

Yeay Ginger! :) What were your sales for the month??- Go girl!

BTW, what is regionals exactly?

Hi Ginger - nice to see you!

Congrats Ginger!!! I also got #1 in sales in my cluster!!! :D I turned in $42k!!!:D So, how much did you do last year?:D

Did you get anything for being #1??

Great Job Ginger!!!!

Thanks....LOL...I only did about 1/2 as much as Kristi ;) But I did get a Pin & a Long Stemmed Rose...;)

Heather...
Regionals are like mini conferences, but its only for a day & a certain area.

Thanks good to know! Congrats again!

Related to Who is the top sales performer at Regionals in NY?

1. What is "Check Out Ginger at Regionals"?

"Check Out Ginger at Regionals" is a cooking demonstration and sales event held by Pampered Chef at regional conferences. It showcases the latest products and recipes, and offers exclusive deals and discounts.

2. How do I attend "Check Out Ginger at Regionals"?

To attend "Check Out Ginger at Regionals," you must register for the regional conference through your Pampered Chef consultant or online. Once registered, you can sign up for the cooking demonstration and sales event.

3. What can I expect at "Check Out Ginger at Regionals"?

At "Check Out Ginger at Regionals," you can expect to see a live cooking demonstration and sample delicious recipes made with Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to purchase the products featured in the demonstration at a discounted price.

4. Is there a cost to attend "Check Out Ginger at Regionals"?

There is no additional cost to attend "Check Out Ginger at Regionals" if you are already registered for the regional conference. However, you may need to purchase a ticket for the event if it is not included in your conference registration package.

5. Can I bring guests to "Check Out Ginger at Regionals"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring guests to "Check Out Ginger at Regionals" as long as they are also registered for the regional conference. However, space for the event may be limited, so please check with your consultant or the conference schedule for any restrictions or requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • momofmany
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711